I can't delete and update the image at header logo module

Hi

I have installed the PS 1.4, and I'am setting up the webpage but now facing a big problem,

I can't delete the image/picture at the home advertising module and same problem at the header logos module as well.

Can I use gif file type(flash file) on the home advertising and header logos module?

post-290753-0-17036000-1317946469_thumb.jpg

Please somebody could give some advice !!

Thanks

You can replace the images using FTP.

The header logo is /img/logo.jpg and the /modules/editorial/homepage_logo.jpg

I don't think you can use a .gif on the homepage but you can install a slide show module. There are a few of these for free in the modules forum.

I don't think you create a parent category other than' Home', but you can rename 'Home' if you wish.

You can go to Tools>Translations>Front Office Translations, find all the instances of 'Home' and rename to 'anything'. I think there are around 10 instances of Home.

I'm not sure what you mean by on the same category with home. Home isn't really a category. It's just the name of the home page/shop front.

Regarding the second point, I'm not sure what causes that. I have in my BO but it doesn't effect the operation of prestashop. I would be nice if it aligned correctly though. Maybe someone knows a fix for it.

• 4 months later...