[SOLVED] Remove our stores from information block (Solved)

Hi There,

getting there slowly with prestashop - just a couple of small things to deal with - the first is how do I remove the our stores link from the information block ? I have deleted the our stores module but the link is still there and working - all help appreciated.

Nick

• 8 months later...

I'm still stuck on this issue. I've removed everything I can find for stores. I have no store, so I want this turned off. In the left side in CMS info box I have it listed "Our Stores" but I can't find how to remove it. In the module, I have all the other info listed with checkboxes (legal policy, privacy policy, etc), but nothing for "Our Stores." The link loads the stores.php page. But even removing the page will not remove that link. Please help. I've spent about 3 hours on this single issue. I'm loving Prestashop, but I find it hard to believe I can't do this one simply thing in removing this link. Thank you.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

this various links checkbox renders

02b1b-7b6d9902-b0f1-4ce5-ab24-1f6d5000167b.png

this block of information

INFORMATION

Specials

New products

Top sellers

Our stores

Contact us

Sitemap

and you CAN NOT CHANGE THIS.

or edit file directly

Hey, thanks for reply. Then I just dont get idea why there is option to change it. See image bellow. "Naše prodejny" = Our stores

modulesprestashop.png

• Like 1

yes, but this option is working for left column. you can check this checkbox and refresh frontend and you will see in left column stores will appear and disappear according to this setting.

but for footer not...

there's a code {if $display_stores_footer} so this MUST be configured somewhere.

• 3 months later...

Modules/CMS Block - configure

CMS Blocks:

Left blocks

ID Name of block Category name Position Actions

1 Information Home edit.gif delete.gif

Click the edit page under Actions

Above your CMS content list is a radio (see below) - make sure it is marked 'x' to NOT display.

Display stores :

enabled.gif (o) disabled.gif

Display "our stores" at the end of the block

I run v1.5.1.0 and it took me HOURS to find this silly thing! Hope it helps someone!

Sorry, i've tried to fix the alignment of the table. it's not staying aligned. Hopefully it's good enough to inderstand

Edited by topaward (see edit history)
  • Like 4

• 8 months later...

This doesn't work for me. Under "CMS Blocks" I have no blocks listed! Thus I cannot edit a block to click the red x. I also can't do "Add New" as it has no list of content pages and with nothing checked it won't save. There is no Our Store link in the footer, but it still apears in the left CMS Block. Note that despite the lack of content listings in the module config, the left CMS Block shows all 5 of my CMS links just fine (Delivery, Legal Notice, etc), but also adds the dreaded "Our Stores" link. I disabled the Store Locator Block entirely and that didn't change anything. My Preferences/Store Contacts all say NO as in the image above.

Please help. I need to go live before Thanksgiving.

www.madmartian.com/shop

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

It is not possible to do this by configuring some block or module.

You have to delete the following code from themes/defaultthem/modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl. Don't forget to back up!

{if $cms_title.display_store}
						<li>
							<a href="{$link->getPageLink('stores')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='Our stores' mod='blockcms'}">
								{l s='Our stores' mod='blockcms'}
							</a>
						</li>
					{/if}

• 4 months later...

Im calling this a bug.

Ive turned off every possible setting for Store Locator as per all instructions I have been able to find in the 5 hours Ive been trying to fix this.

The Store Locator is OFF, but it stills shows on the Categories pages. Even after changing the code above and clearing caches.

If the blockcms.tpl file need hardcode changes, then this is a bug that needs fixing.

Bug report:

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-6774

Edited by remoteONE (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hi,

For prestashop version 1.6 + you have to follow this way to remove stores from the Left block in the Information Tab

Goto Modules and Services
      --> CMS Block
      --> CMS CONFIGURATION BLOCKS 
      --> LEFT BLOCKS
      --> Click on Edit for the information tab
      --> Then In Add link to Store Locator (SELECT NO)

Edited by vjrockstar4u (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

For prestashop version 1.6 + you have to follow this way to remove stores from the Left block in the Information Tab

Goto Modules and Services

--> CMS Block

--> CMS CONFIGURATION BLOCKS 

--> LEFT BLOCKS

--> Click on Edit for the information tab

--> Then In Add link to Store Locator (SELECT NO)

I have done all of those and it still shows at https://dirtyharleys.ninja/shop

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If you have tried all of the previous solutions and could not get rid of the "Our Stores" link in the left column removed, TRY ADDING ANOTHER NEW LEFT COLUMN CMS BLOCK, it worked for me.

Modules, CMS Block, click configure.

Find "Left Block" and "Add New" (I named the new block Information 2).

Select all that apply (there was no "Our Stores" option to select in my form)?

Save

Reload your front page and you should see the "Our Stores" link has disappeared from the newly added left block.

Go Back to CMS Block (Left Column Configuration), rename the new block as you wish, and then delete the original block.

Hope it works for you!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...