Can’t connect at BackOffice

BoBoD

Hi guys,

I installed the last version of prestashop on my computer, everythings was good, no errors at instalation process, BUT, when I tried to connect to BackOffice, after I entered my user (my email address set on instalation) and my password, the system returned the login screen again, empty.

I tried everything I found on this forum, but no results.

I use easyphp on windows xp and I also tried xampp server, but, the results are the same.

Please give me some advices because I'm out of ideeas.

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

I tried everything I found on forum, all sugestions, inclusive the one with “update ps_employee…..” but same results.

I use easyphp3.0 and I also tried with wamp server…. same empty log screen….

Can someone help me ?!? Is a easyphp or wamp problem ? Some missing files or some rights ? When I instaled prestashop all marks where green, that tell me everything is OK.

I have no idea what to do….

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi guys,

I installed the last version of prestashop on my computer, everythings was good, no errors at instalation process, BUT, when I tried to connect to BackOffice, after I entered my user (my email address set on instalation) and my password, the system returned the login screen again, empty.

I tried everything I found on this forum, but no results.

I use easyphp on windows xp and I also tried xampp server, but, the results are the same.

Please give me some advices because I'm out of ideeas.

Thanks in advance.

Make sure you have already enabled Cookies from your browser, then try again.

• 2 months later...

I had same problem, but solved(?) it.

I got empty screen when I logged into backend.

I quess, problem was at my lastname.
There is one non ascii character (ä) in my last name.

I took new installation where I replaced ä to a and now I have not problem with backend logging.

Is this a bug?

• 3 weeks later...

i think that's true, at least for the latest 1.2.0.8.

i've tried to put a Chinese character in the First Name with some other letters. The installation script failed to insert this information into table ps_employee(my database is using UTF-8 by default).
So there was no congratulation mail received and could not login in backoffice after installation.

You can re-install your shop and remember to put only letters in those fields.
Or
Manually insert your information into ps_employee (need a mysql client. SQL statement can be found in this forum).