strikethrough in chrome

Ok, so I am a little lost here, It may very well be a browser issue, but I can't find any topics on a similar situation that don't involve seo quake ( I Don't have this)

So in Google Chrome inside categories and only inside categories (the only pages I have been able to find this on) I get this strike through on all the stuff in the left column and the footer.

withqo.jpg

and every other page looks like http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/5739/without.jpg

I am basically out of ideas, as this effect does not translate to other browsers.

• 2 weeks later...

Basicaly it is a google chrome bug that effects certain items and themes of prestashop. I use chrome and get many bugs etc. Also in matrice theme i can't get home text editor to load???

Firefox has gone crap over the years, IE dont get me started. I can't get a decent browser bug free these days, even opera etc. is crap!

• 3 months later...

Hi everybody,

Thanks for pointing this out. There are occasionally compatibility differences between the various browsers, but I will be sure to pass this along to our development team to see if there is anything we can improve in our code so that you won't have to worry about this anymore!

-Mike

hello

the problem has to do with the <strike> tag

prestashop should use it ONLY around the "add to cart" text near an out of stock product... however, whenever there is ONE stock out product, it adds this tag to OTHER divs, texts.... for example:

<strike><strike> <script type="text/javascript">$('a.iframe').fancybox();</script> </strike></strike>

• 1 month later...

Hi

I'm experiencing the same problem with text being strikethrough on the category page when no products are in stock. As the products are made to order I do not want to change the quantities in stock to 'fix' the problem. I get this problem when using both safari and chrome, but not in firefox or opera. I'm using the Matrice theme, is there anyway to get rid of the strikethrough problem in these browsers, or remove the strikethrough option completely from the theme?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...