Moving store from localhost to live site

leonard

Hi,

I am done on developing my prestashop store on my local computer using wampserver. I also uploaded all the files to my domain to make it live. I also have imported the database successfully. After that, I updated the config/settings.inc and change it's base_url. By the way, the exact location of this store is on a subfolder named store. After saving and pull up the site, it displays a server error. Also, this site is using plesk panel.

Anybody have encountered the same problem? Any help will be appreaciated.

thanks

post-41602-0-68268800-1316681209_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

help please to understand. I've move Prestashop from the localhost to the server. At the localhost all files were in a subdirectory (/ presta_new / prestashop /), at the server all in the root directory. I can go into adminpanel, but as the path to the file. css has changed, looks all sloppy. To get to the store I can't - get an error:

can not find server www.baudaunko.lvlv. (site www.baudaunko.lv.)

Before loading the database has made path changes , but it seems that something is wrong. For example, changes in the table _pagenotfound:

previously

(1, '/ presta_new / prestashop / lv / page-not-found', '/ presta_new / prestashop / modules / blockwishlist / mails / lv / wishlink.html? -196673172', '2011-10-03 21:25: 59 ')

corrected for

(1, '/ lv / page-not-found', '/ var / www / vhosts / baudaunko.lv / httpdocs / modules / blockwishlist / mails / lv / wishlink.html? -196673172', '2011-10-03 21:25:59 '),

questions:

1. why appear second LV in the address www.baudaunko.lvlv.?

2 how can I optimally change all path to the image ?