Ideas & Suggestions for my module Please

ladyred

I am creating a top up module where customers can save money for future use.

E.g. Customer tops up account and the credit is stored like loyalty points to spend on future ocassions.

I am looking for ideas and suggestions to add to the module. Please suggest here and i'll add them.

That's a really good idea.

It reminds me of the old Christmas clubs in shops in the UK. You would drop by the shop throughout the year and pay some money in, then at Christmas you had enough to buy some pressies.

It would be good if the customer could select the product and order it and select full or partial payment option. Partial payment credits their account, when full payment is received the order is processed and despatched.

I think you would need some terms and conditions with it so if someone wants to withdraw their balance there would be a cancellation fee to cover any costs associated with refunds etc.

I'll be watching this thread with anticipation.

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

That's a really good idea.

It reminds me of the old Christmas clubs in shops in the UK. You would drop by the shop throughout the year and pay some money in, then at Christmas you had enough to buy some pressies.

It would be good if the customer could select the product and order it and select full or partial payment option. Partial payment credits their account, when full payment is received the order is processed and despatched.

I think you would need some terms and conditions with it so if someone wants to withdraw their balance there would be a cancellation fee to cover any costs associated with refunds etc.

I'll be watching this thread with anticipation.

Good luck.

Sorry for the delay in awnsering I was having much trouble editing a tpl file to get my new contacts form working. I have added many features to the contacts form. http://ladyred.org/contact-form.php

Anyway back to the topup topic i will get straight onto it and incorporate your suggested ideas! I hope to bring you an update very soon!