silbersaiten - Julia

[MODULE] Darique, the Presents Module

Hello,

He george why do you not answer my emails that i send ??

This is a great module and i have it for some time now but would be nice if you can answer my question about this

Would be nice when you can add a few presents in the same price category and that customers can choose the present they like on summary page when checking out.

We talked about this months ago.

ysco..

Hello Prestashop-Module.de ;)

Thanks for letting me know, do you have a idea when this will be included ?

Regards,

ysco..

Hello Prestashop-Module.de

Sorry to hear that it gonna takes again 1.5+ months ;(

I talked with George about this update almost 6 months ago and told me that it would be in a future update so basically it takes all together with the 1.5+ you said almost 8 months then to include this feature.

It can`t be that hard to include this ??

Regards,

ysco..

Hello,

We do understand that and we are really sorry. But we are preparing the very new version of Darique, that will become not the small narrow focused module, but promotion tool. Within this long time we received alot of wishes and requests about Darique, so all the functions will be included in it.

Rds,

Prestashop-module.de

Hello Prestashop-Module.de

Well i hope that it will be worth waiting then ;)

Keep me informed when the release is out.

Regards,

ysco..

Hello,

I just installed Darique on my prestashop website, and very pleased with this useful application easy to use.

One question : Is it possible to have two different "present" categories ?

The reason I ask is that I have two categories of customers : normal and VIP and I wish to offer better and more presents to my VIP customers than to my normal customers.

If possible, please explain how to configure, and if not, will it be part of the next update ?

Many thanks in advance for your answer,

Kind regards

Marianne

Greetings,

This option and much more will be available in the next version, we currently working on it, so stay tuned. Thank you for your kind opinion about Darique.

Best wishes,

Prestashop-module.de

Hello to all, i want to mentioned case that i have with developer of Darique and prestashop support.

I bought this module, install it and start testing. What we have:

1) Customer cants see gift at ajax cart after adding some product to cart, if you press link to cart page, you will see it. This is not good.

2) Customer don't see gift at order confirmation mail.

3) If you add to all of this that your customer can't see gifts that you can receive if add this product to cart you will understand that 95% of your customers never will know that they recieve gifts for orders.

Summary: If you don't place banner at site that you give some gifts no one will know about it. This module work only for store managers - not to forget put gift at box.

I have mentioned my disappointment to Developer. He declined refund. I have mentioned problem to Prestashop Support. They take developer side.

Developer said that module do everything from Description. But if we look at description we can find out that this is not true or description was written to mislead customers.

Look:

"With this module, you can define free products that will automatically be added to the client's order." © Darique

"Gifts are a part of the order and can be viewed in the order history." © Darique

1) Gift do not shows at ajax cart.

2) Gift do not shows at order confirmation email.

3) If Gift part of the order why it not shows at 1) and 2) points?

Gift just part of the history, not order.

I really disappointed of Developer and Prestashop Support customer policy, that was very easy case, i want get refund to buy "Gift on order" module which have higher price and certified by Prestashop. All will win, but i am here and writing this message. Great policy.

Hello,

Darique adds gifts to your cart, when you check-out, you can see there's a present, there's a separate box for it. Due to how prestashop works, it would take some core modifications to add the information about presents to an order-confirmation e-mail, but Darique sends out a separate e-mail with a notification to a customer that placed an order. Presents show up in the invoice, in your order-history, in Back Office, etc.

If they don't, please make sure that you have enough quantity in stock to offer those presents, otherwise Darique, naturally, won't add them to an order.

Darique still fulfills all features that are mentioned in its description. Unfortunately, I can't see any reasons for your accusations.

Dimitry.

Hi,

"Darique adds gifts to your cart, when you check-out, you can see there's a present, there's a separate box for it."

95% customers just press checkout and never know about present. How this can stimulate customers?

"Due to how prestashop works, it would take some core modifications to add the information about presents to an order-confirmation e-mail, but Darique sends out a separate e-mail with a notification to a customer that placed an order."

I never saw this email.

"Increase the conversions in your store!" © Discription

Dimitry this module do not do its mission - stimulate customers.

This is the worst module i ever bought and the worst customer support i ever have. And if you look at the messages at this topic you will see that i am not the only one.

Greetings,

About the mission: its a Gift Module and customer receives a Gift.

This module is a tool and the point is how you will use that tool. We and our clients use it in stores and everything works fine.

I'm repeating myself again, Darique does everything that the description says. And usually, if costumer is not sure if he or she understood the description correctly is contacting the support before the purchase, but not blaming it afterwards. We are providing customers with demo shops and screenshots.

I understand that i will not get refund, but future customers will read this topic and do right decision before have deal with you.

Customer relations build business, policy "you have bought and now its your problem" brings business to bankruptcy.

Good Luck.

DenisKey,

We are sorry, that the description confused you, we will try to fulfill your requirements in the next versions of Darique. You will receive update asap. About 4000 stores are using our modules and all of them are satisfied with our service, hope that in the end you will be satisfied too.

Best wishes,

Dimitry

Hello Dimitry,

How about the update ??

A few months has passed when we talked about it and i m still waiting for the update.

Are you already working on a update and when will it be ready ?

Regards,

ysco..

Gift on order - We are using this module: http://addons.presta...t-on-order.html

Works without any problems.

Happy to know that my module is working without problems and that you are satisfied with it.

The module is installed on many shops. I rarely have return on it.

For info, it is installed on the unjourunsac.com site and should be reactivated soon on the ederton.com site, both of theses sites being nominated for the awards of the 4th Barcamp.

Hello dimitry ;)

Thanks for the update, hope it will be released soon.

Can you already tell whats new in this version ?

Regards

ysco..

Hello Dimitry,

Great to hear that you added that feature ;)

If it is ready then please pm or email me.

Thanks,

Regards,

ysco..

Dear Sirs,

The new version of Darique is released!

New features:

- New interface

- Multiple presents customer is allowed to choose from

- Multiple present groups, depending on customer's cart price

- Two present types - usual presents and presents that customer is allowed to choose from

- Roadmap for the next gift level

Addon Link: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/merchandizing/2307-darique-gift-products-in-your-cart.html

Developer Link: http://prestashop-module.de/en/presents/79-darique-gratisartikel-im-warenkorb.html

bought the module but it's not working with 1.5

I've changed the deprecated "Category ::hideCategoryPosition"

and I managed to get the back office showing but it always says "no products found"

any idea how to fix it?

Thank you anyway, I've managed to get it work with ps 1.5.3, but since I've never received an answear in this forum I don't think you'd be interested...

Could someone please provide a url that this module is installed on. The demo doesn't really help must and it appears the developer is on holiday.

Cheers

Hi,

I'm facing a big issue with the Darique Presents module....

Presents are not added to the order, depending on the payment method :

• Presents are added if the payment method is Paypal, Bankwire, checks
  • Presents are note added if the payment is Credit Card (Payzen)

The problem, is that the module uses browser cookies to store gifts... but .. Credit Card payment is a "server to server" process.....

When a payment is validated on the payment platform a server URL is called to validated the order.. Obviously the server can't get any information aboit cookies stored on the client browser... So the presents are not added to the order...

It seems there is a big issue there... 

The module should rely on some sessions setting saved on the server side.. and not on cookies to deal with presents... 

Could you please provide a solution ..... as we can't rely on your module for now.... 

Thanks.

The module worked great on ps 1.4.x but on 1.5.x module has changed and is not working correctly anymore.

No payment issue but module config is not correct anymore, I deleted it from my 1.5.x as it not for fill where it is built for.

ysco..

I just installed the mod.

I like it... Ofcourse I disabled the button for checkout   ;)

As I see if you 3 ranges for example and the custumer is just at 1 range he can see only the product for the next range...

Why you don't put after 2nd range the 3rd range products and after the 4th  etc...

With this way the custumers will have a reason to buy more and more products.

But if I have 5 ranges  and the costumer will see the 1st and 2nd it is usefull :/

Ofcourse I am talking about the "SET OFF" the multiple precents.

To understand me better

I would like to have range 50-100   101-200   201-300   301-400   401-1000

With multiple presents ON I must give 5 products at the 5th level.
With multiple presents OFF I will give one precent only but very impressive precents.

The higher level... the more impressive precent  :)

People likes impressive gifts.

If you have to choose to get 1 expensive and impressive present and 5 cheapy presents what will you choose?

Please fix the module ;)

Edited by kikis (see edit history)

@kikis

The module on ps 1.4.x I had it working this way and worked perfect but sins it was not working anymore on ps 1.5 they released a new version and become useless as it is not working that way anymore.

Seems also that they do not have a look here anymore on the forum.

ysco..

Something else is that 30% of the users choose a gift...

All the others don't check a gift...

Can I make a choose of a gift necessary to go to the next page of  checkout?