ebay module availability in english

deltacrab

this would be a massive plus for prestashop.

The ebay module that is there now (ebay.fr only), is this full integration with ebay where orders/payments can be directed to your own site/shop, where you can control and edit all your product listings on ebay via prestashop?

If this is the case why would you use any other shopping cart.

cheers

shoulders

PS. I would like it for th UK eBay

Hi,

Currently, the module have this functionnalities :

- Export all (or only some of) your products on eBay

- Stock synchronisation between eBay and PrestaShop

- Order importation in PrestaShop

Payment control is not implement yet. For the moment, the module is only enable for eBay.fr but we are working on opening the module to other countries.

Best regards,

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hallo,

i am also interested in such a Module for Germany and other country's. So Prestashop team, if you need some help for the development, i am managing a team with developers and we work in the ecommerce field with prestashop, so if there is anything we can help developing, pls dont hesitate to contact me.

best regards

• 2 weeks later...

I only PrestaBay sorry.

I have not date for the moment. I promise to keep you inform as son as I will have some informations on it.

I hope it also get availble for ebay.nl But why is it so difficult to make availble for other countries?

The systems should be the same i guess?

• 2 weeks later...

C'est vraiment dommage que la mise a jour du module pour les autres ebay (uk, nl, de...) n'existe toujours pas depuis cet ete. J'ai un client qui a besoin de ce service et je suis maintenant oblige d'utiliser Magento. Ils ont un module complet et gratuit qui fonctionne sur plus de 23 sites ebay ... :blink:

Allez Prestashop, faut acceler les options plus internationales que de se cantonner sur le marche francais!!

Hi Jojo,

We have a lot of others developments in project. I assure you that we want to open the module to others countries but for the moment, work on this feature has not started yet.

Beside eBay, the majority of our functionnalities are internationals (UPS, USPS, Fedex, Tax system, etc ...) :)

For eBay, it will come, be patient.

I know we do like the free modules that prestashop has, and I do look forward to this ebay module for UK - but the prestabay module, although it does cost money, works like a dream!

I have been looking at Prestabay as well but the major point it doesn't answer to is the stock management. The authors say they are working on it though... So who will be the fastest: Prestabay or Prestashop themselves?!

I guess in regards to Magento, they have the obvious advantage to be own by eBay apparently... Nevertheless, we want a module with the full throttle!!!

I have been looking at Prestabay as well but the major point it doesn't answer to is the stock management. The authors say they are working on it though... So who will be the fastest: Prestabay or Prestashop themselves?!

I guess in regards to Magento, they have the obvious advantage to be own by eBay apparently... Nevertheless, we want a module with the full throttle!!!

What do you need stock management to do? Prestabay does change stock levels on Ebay if items are sold on Presta and vice versa

They will also give you a free three day trial

I am not trying to push Involic, but it is there now. I needed something now and it seems to tick most of my boxes (but yes, it does cost)

If you want to push for ebay module available for all countries, you better ask ebay itself and not prestashop. As you have already understood, the ebay.fr module could perfectly work for all countris, since ebay sites are ALL THE SAME. The reason why is only work in ebay.fr is because the development of the module was commissioned by ebay itself (read: paid) and requested to be released for free only to France. I'd like to be wrong but, I'am pretty sure that, for all other countries, the ebay module will come out very far from now and, for sure, not for free. Just my 2 pence...of course.

Hi Medicina33,

You're only partially right.

Yes, the module ebay.fr module was made in partnership with eBay France.

Yes, we are working on same partnership with others countries.

No the differents website of eBay don't all work the same way (german and french ebay are the same, but ebay US for example has many more options and functionnalities to handle in way to have a working module).

No, I don't think you will have to pay to have eBay module on other countries. I think it's a real advantage for PrestaShop, I'm not the one making the decision (only the module) but I will work to make them free.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We offer paid module that support mostly all eBay marketplace - PrestaBay. More information about our PrestaShop eBay integration you can find from website - http://prestabay.involic.com.

Module support 21 different eBay marketplace including eBay USA, UK, Italy, Spain and so on.

We are ready to give a few test days for anyone who interested in such integration (please contact us at [email protected]).

We hope that this information may help you.

Keeping an eye on this thread too. I have a number of small shops that sell on ebay and have now gone added ps as an extra means of selling online.

Love the prestabay version, but for smaller stores at $199 is too much of outlay - great module for the larger stores. I have had many people buy and all love it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello,

we have the module that we can configure for all country.

Now we have tested it in ( for ps 1.3 and 1.4):

- Italy

- France

- Spain

- Uk

For other country we can help all user, we need the first tester for new country ;-)

write us for a demo.

regards

this module is free?

• 1 month later...

UK and US versions should be top of your list as ebay.com and co.uk are the main sites. You are losing many people to Mahgenta and other shopping cart software because it has this feature aready integrated. I would like to stay with Prestashop but things need to move forward, concentrate on what people are asking for instead of releasing loads of updated versions!

• Like 1

I'm really happy for you, I'm looking at the FREE Magneto which has now been bought by eBay and their FREE integration module - complete with on line support. There are others out there for other products too, $199 is just too much. $30 or so and it'd be worth a punt plus there are all sorts of promised developments. I like and currently use Presta but cannot afford to spend out and there are free alternatives.

Went to the site and used Google to translate but still in the dark as to what it will actually do. Could be a worthwhile addition if only it was in English and clear about its capabilities. Will it keep stock in synch between eBay and the shop? Will it list items in the shop on eBay or the other way round? What is one buying? Maybe I'm dense but I can't figure it out.

hello,

this is google translate:

functionality:

- ENTER, EDIT, END OF LISTING EBAY;

- CHOICE OF PAYMENTS;

- PROPOSED ACQUISITION;

- EBAY CATEGORIES WITH INCREASE PRICES;

- EBAY STORE CATEGORIES;

- 3 OPTIONS WITH NATIONAL SHIPPING CALCULATION ACCORDING TO THE WEIGHT OF PS

- NATIONAL INSURANCE;

- DELIVERY TIMES;

- 5 expeditions INTERNATIONAL OPTIONS WITH CHOICE OF COUNTRIES AND CALCULATION ACCORDING TO THE WEIGHT OF PS;

- INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE;

- DOWNLOAD ALL TYPES OF ORDERS ON UPDATE QTY 'ON PS;

NEWS ':

- DOWNLOAD / UPGRADE TOKEN EBAY;

- DOWNLOAD OPTIONS EBAY NATIONAL SHIPPING;

- DOWNLOAD OPTIONS EBAY INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS;

- UPDATE EBAY CATEGORIES;

- UPDATE STORE CATEGORIES;

- SEND MAIL WITH RESULTS OF SYNCHRONIZATION;

- MANAGEMENT OPTIONS EBAY;

WHAT OPTION OF THE MODULE YOU DON'T UNDESTAND?

YOU ASK US A DEMO?

• 1 month later...

I ahve spoken to the main director of ebay UK

He knows or should I say knows nothing about any tthing to do with prestashop and eby UK opening a link.

He said Our team in Ebay UK has no idea how it is done.

date of convasation 23.08.12

dont expect anything to happen

I did explain that

If people are running 2 x databases = a ebayshop & a PHP shop

customer experiance would be considered a higher risk of product not being avaliable.

But MR eby has large pockets of cash to push sell advertise his store that runs on prestashop.

the reason why I dont think you will see a module for ebay in UK they want everyone to use them and sell.

dont help us much our products are far to tecnical to add to ebay they are for industry.

I ahve spoken to the main director of ebay UK

He knows or should I say knows nothing about any tthing to do with prestashop and eby UK opening a link.

He said Our team in Ebay UK has no idea how it is done.

date of convasation 23.08.12

dont expect anything to happen

I did explain that

If people are running 2 x databases = a ebayshop & a PHP shop

customer experiance would be considered a higher risk of product not being avaliable.

But MR eby has large pockets of cash to push sell advertise his store that runs on prestashop.

the reason why I dont think you will see a module for ebay in UK they want everyone to use them and sell.

dont help us much our products are far to tecnical to add to ebay they are for industry.

There ARE ebay modules for Prestashop. We use Involic's and it is excellent

So does anybody know of a module like Prestabay without the steep $200 pricetag? That's a bit overpriced IMO....

Yes, read back through this thread. Bikelover has one

However I have to say that Prestabay is superb. And to be honest soon pays for itself.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...