I have had some bad backups from prestashop where I am not able to import them because of some size limit on my host when trying to import the backed up sql from prestashop.

This has led to several split backup where I have tried to have the larger sql files backed up as single backup files. Like ps_pagenotfound.sql that was around 175mb.

But do I really need that file? or what about other files from the sql. Do I really need all of them to restore my shop?

Because as I see it, I would need customers, order history from them with all information needed. Like invoice for all of the orders they had. password for the customers. I do NOT need so much employee. (If I do a fresh install and want to build up my shop again it is not that vital to have this.. I just put them back again) I DO need category build, products, shipping cost, product pictures and other stuff that takes really long time to rebuild. To have my paypal settings saved is not what I would call critical. Ok to have, yes, but not critical.

Another thing might be positioning of modules. I do not really need to backup that if I had a major crash. I could always positioning them back like I want them. Or I find with a new upgrade some new modules I rather want instead.

So do someone here got a list of the really, really needed sql files that I would need to save my shop.