righ3llo

montlhy invoice

Hi guys,

I need help to generate a monthly invoice for a customer of my prestashop.

Monthly, one customer must place more than one order in my site. Now, for each order I create one delivery note (italian DDT) and one invoice.

I want to create for a single customer:

- one delivery note (italian DDT) for each order (as it is now)

- only one invoice with all orders placed in this month. (Example: in september, one customer place 12 orders. September 30, I want to create only one invoice with 12 entries)

Is it possible?

Thank you!

Any feedback will be apreciated.

Lucio

Hi Lucio,

there in prestashop there is a page of client with all orders...Do you can write one module when generate a invoice pdf in this page with begin date and end date?

Guys, what do you think?

Hi, 

I also have same problem. Does anybody know of the existence  of a module for creating an invoice for a customer to check off multiple orders. Eg a customer who wants only one bill per month but a weekly order. Every month we get the invoice with all orders for that month

Thanks,

Ganesh

The M4 PDF Extensions module is flexible enough to print one invoice per customer for selected dates. The only problem should be that the invoice will be a "fake" invoice, no real one and you must think about a continuous line of invoice numbers.