heogia

Twitter Button [Free]

dear soft dev

Thank you for offering the module for free... the module is showing a promotional items for your web page. It is not usefull this way as we need it to promot our websites

All the best

Hi,

To djkavaa, this is due to the order you installed the modules in that hook. Looks like this module was the last one you installed, hence the reason it is showing at the bottom. The "print" link is not part of this hook as it is hardcoded right below this hook.

Anyways, the easy fix is to go to your modules tab, and click the positions link. From here check the checkbox at the top for "non-positional hooks" (or something along those lines). Then scroll down until you find this hook. I think its called something like product page extra left or something like that. Just move the modules in this hook in the order you want. Verify by refreshing your FO product page.

HTH!

Link of download is broken, does this works on 1.3.7 prestashop? do you have google +1 ?

Hello everybody,

I've just finished new free Twitter Button for you. It add new Twitter Button in your Product Detail.

Demo at: http://email24h.net

You can

Any comments are welcome !!!!

Remember donate if you think it's useful.

Enjoy

Great module - just the prefix promoting your website is not very useful on each tweet.

No :( Or My FB and G+ are on extra right can you give the perm to move your module ?

Nb : love your avatar xD

Hi,

I would also like to be able to hook this module to productfooter and align it to the right; how do I get this done?

Help/tips would be much appreciated!