Work the new theme for Prestashop 1.1

friends!
My new theme is ongoing.
I have added to the main page with a sample attached.
I'm waiting for your comments.

Hi Sase,

Its a good effort.

The idea of an ecommerce template is to make it look appealing to the customer to BUY the products displayed.

We need to keep in mind HOW the buyers look at the website and WHAT EXACTLY are they looking for.

Its imperative that we provide them almost exactly what they are looking for and not divert their attention to anything else.

The graphics on your site steal most of the attention and they are bright.

I hope you can fix that, won't ya ?

Rest everything looks fine.

Hope you get the point.

Cheers..
Cronos

Hello, i do agree with chronos. GREAT EFFORT MAN, but i think you need a bit more whitespace in order for visitors to feel more relaxed and comfortable shopping on your pages. The sharp jagged edges kind of make me feel like i should be in a rush. From a sociological perspective in order to make this enjoyable you should stick with a few marketable template trends. Think about this for a moment, have you ever seen social networking sites pages? myspace, facebook, youtube, flickr? notice they all have what seems to be wide open spaces, but yet with so much depth it creates the type of initial-social-brevity that one needs in order to make people want to look around, this is one of the main strategies they have ALL implemented which helps in their exponential growth and popularity. In this case it wouldn't hurt to follow the crowd, JUST A LITTLE BIT, not much...but just enough to turn a great effort(which you have diligently made) into a spectacular one!

Good luck, and God Bless.

iB3AST