[SOLVED] Change size of 'block advertising' image

peepo

Hello, I need a larger px picture for the block advertising.

I have managed to change the size of the block itself, but the images I upload are still being resized to the old block size. I have looked through the code and cannot find what is restricting the picture size to old size.

Does anyone know here that piece of code is?

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Yes Ive opened up every page related to the module and changed any image size code I can find. I will reset now and see if that works...

I reset and nothing changed.

So am not able to work out what code forces the image to be displayed smaller than I want :(

i think i got it actually.

So in the root, modules folder there is blockadvertising folder. I edited the php and tpl where the width and height attributes are.

I then copied that blockadvertising folder to my modules folder under my theme folder. (if you don't already have a module folder then create one)

i think i got it actually.

So in the root, modules folder there is blockadvertising folder. I edited the php and tpl where the width and height attributes are.

I then copied that blockadvertising folder to my modules folder under my theme folder. (if you don't already have a module folder then create one)

Hi, I have a modules folder in my theme folder, but its within the css folder. Do you mean copy main modules folder contents to that themes/prestashop/css/modules folder, or to create a new modules folder in the theme root folder?

• 3 years later...