Test and Critic My Shop PLEASE!!!

robkwal

Hi there,

Going to jump in here! I love your logo and the premise of the website. Clean and simple - your pages are well-written.

I personally would have a problem with such an empty landing page. I wasn't sure at first where to navigate. I always look for a home page - I know it's possible to click on the logo to get there.......I like to see all the products at first glance - it would encourage me to have a good browse!

Again, personally I am not keen on white writing on a colour, the turquoise is quite strong, although it is a good contrast to the brown.

Technically, everything seems to work well. Any comments are just my personal opinion! I am no designer.....!

Wendy smile.gif

Good, i like, but no pictures :

8s1f.png

I am now in the final stages of the store, adding the images and product description over the next couple of days! Also what browser, were you using as my add to cart button doesn't seem to be rendering correctly, as it doesnt seem to have the heigh of the read more button!?

Hi there,

Going to jump in here! I love your logo and the premise of the website. Clean and simple - your pages are well-written.

I personally would have a problem with such an empty landing page. I wasn't sure at first where to navigate. I always look for a home page - I know it's possible to click on the logo to get there.......I like to see all the products at first glance - it would encourage me to have a good browse!

Again, personally I am not keen on white writing on a colour, the turquoise is quite strong, although it is a good contrast to the brown.

Technically, everything seems to work well. Any comments are just my personal opinion! I am no designer.....!

Wendy smile.gif

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for looking at my site, I was keen to have a home tab, but with such a wide logo my menu ended up being left short slightly and in turn meant the home tab had to bite the dust. Will look into this though. Also I do hope one I have populated my site with images and descriptions that it will make the landing page more attractive, well as attractive a dog biscuits can be! Lol.

Lol! Was thinking that it would probably look better once you had the descriptions and pictures added. It really is a nice design.

I'm such a traditionalist and like to see three columns - I'm lost without - lol! Have to say I love the idea and the fact that you are donating to an animal charity. Have two rescue collies who would appreciate your yummy biscuits, I'm sure! tongue.gif

All the best with getting it finished!

Wendy smile.gif

Hi,

Nice, but your site seems to be a bit slow.

In addition, I think the little icons at the very top-right are not very beautiful (white pixels).

post-10082-0-00404100-1314344127_thumb.png

Hi Patric,

Thanks for looking, I will look into the speed. Do you know much about the speed and what maybe making it run slow at all?! Also I have now changed the icons, they were on my list to do! ;) I have also added some icons to my menu tabs, is this too much or good?!

Hello,

I really like your website, I like the colors and how you have built it. When I have seen it first I thought it is was build on wordpress, but looking on the source code I saw that is prestashop.

My suggestions:

1. When I click add to cart I see that the products are added to cart, but then I get stacked. I don't see any check out buttons. This might be disturbing for a customer and you may loose orders.

2. This is more likely for the visual effect. It will be nice if the boxes on the checkout process can be larger.

Good luck!

Hello,

I really like your website, I like the colors and how you have built it. When I have seen it first I thought it is was build on wordpress, but looking on the source code I saw that is prestashop.

My suggestions:

1. When I click add to cart I see that the products are added to cart, but then I get stacked. I don't see any check out buttons. This might be disturbing for a customer and you may loose orders.

2. This is more likely for the visual effect. It will be nice if the boxes on the checkout process can be larger.

Good luck!

I have now added an arrow in the cart area, for people to click on the view the cart. Is this better do you think?!

Hi,

I added a product to the cart, then tried to delete it and it threw up a technical error - unable to save update quantity.

Thanks again Wendy, I will look into this. I have also received the same issue/error as you!

Hi,

Amazing website. I really love the design. It is clean and fresh. You have kept it simple and uncluttered whilst still giving it a really nice personal touch. It is really friendly and inviting.

The only suggestion I have is possibly to add some imagery relating to dogs somewhere. Maybe a picture of a dog or some paw prints. I suggest this because I went to your website and the biscuits looked so delicious that I wanted to order some but luckily i realized they were dog biscuits before i ordered :P.

Keep up the good work.

Tim Lawson

Hi,

Amazing website. I really love the design. It is clean and fresh. You have kept it simple and uncluttered whilst still giving it a really nice personal touch. It is really friendly and inviting.

The only suggestion I have is possibly to add some imagery relating to dogs somewhere. Maybe a picture of a dog or some paw prints. I suggest this because I went to your website and the biscuits looked so delicious that I wanted to order some but luckily i realized they were dog biscuits before i ordered :P.

Keep up the good work.

Tim Lawson

Thanks for the great comments, I did have a dog at the bottom of the page I have now re inserted this! Hope this now alerts people to the fact they are for our k9 friends! Lol.

Cheers,

Rob

Dear Robkwal,

The first impression that I got when taking a look at your sit was normal because of the colors of your site.

Blue is the color I really like but to combine with the color of your biscuits, on my opinion, you should change to another one.

in additional, the speed of your slideshow is a little slow and Kinds of biscuits's apprearance are barely different. when I glanced at , I could not reconlized which each one is. I know that it can be imposible to change the color of each biscuit so changing your slideshow differently is a good idea.

See it, I think it is suitable:

http://prestashopgeek.com

Hopefully, It can work well for your site.

Sincerely,

Philip