Blocklayered causes products to disappear

FlyHigh

I would like to use "Blocklayered" for filtering products.

The strange thing is when you go to one of the category pages, the products appear for a few seconds, and than disappear. (after the entire page is loaded).

If've searched a lot on the forums, the only solution I can find is: "Turn Blocklayered off"...

Is there a fix somewhere? I think it's a mistake in blocklayered.js...

Hope someone can help!

I would like to use "Blocklayered" for filtering products.

The strange thing is when you go to one of the category pages, the products appear for a few seconds, and than disappear. (after the entire page is loaded).

If've searched a lot on the forums, the only solution I can find is: "Turn Blocklayered off"...

Is there a fix somewhere? I think it's a mistake in blocklayered.js...

Hope someone can help!

Hi

I had the exact same problem, i created a bug report here and i got a solution also

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFI-2802

Follow all the steps properly ,download the new versions of files mentioned in the report and it will work decent.You need the svn version of blocklayered.js .

You will have questions once you download the new files so i wait to answer :)Because that layered block is not perfect yet.

bye

Hi Indus,

The changes suggested over there are already implemented in the Prestashop 1.4.4 release.

I found the problem:

In my template I disabled the product-sorting drop-down list - apparently I disabled a bit too much.

Thanks for helping.

Hi Indus,

The changes suggested over there are already implemented in the Prestashop 1.4.4 release.

I found the problem:

In my template I disabled the product-sorting drop-down list - apparently I disabled a bit too much.

Thanks for helping.

Hmm iam using 1.4.4 and i used the new blocklayered file .