[SOLVED] Attributes with images instead of texts

monova

Hello everyone,

I have a product, which is made from 1 to 10 ingredients. I need to display those ingredients in the product page as images, so i was wondering if i set in the product admin page those 10 ingredients as attributes, but those attributes to display in front office an image, not text.

Is it possible to do that ? or is there another way ?

Hi monova,

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question, but it sounds like the easiest solution would be for you to take advantage of the product image gallery to set the product as the main photo, with each of the ingredients posted as an additional photo below so that customers can scroll through them under each product.

This way you can still use the text area for any more information you would like to convey.

Please let me know if this solves what you're looking for.

-Mike

Hi monova,

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question, but it sounds like the easiest solution would be for you to take advantage of the product image gallery to set the product as the main photo, with each of the ingredients posted as an additional photo below so that customers can scroll through them under each product.

This way you can still use the text area for any more information you would like to convey.

Please let me know if this solves what you're looking for.

-Mike

Hello Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to reply

Your solution is good, i guess i could write the ingredient name on the images, put a title like INGREDIENTS on top of that carousel and call it a day :)

It would have been nicer tho if i could add those ingredients as attributes and instead of "Olive oil" text shown as attribute in FO product page to be displayed the image of olive oil.

But thanks, i think i'll stick to your idea becouse i need to make this quick.

I will not mark this post as solved yet if i may, i would like to leave it for a few minutes maybe i get some other ideas.

Have a great day