Multiple Bank Transfer Module Problem

I recently tried to make multipe bank wire module in Prestashop, because in some contries i believe we can't push for having only one bank account thefore i put little efforts on it to make it happen

What i have been trying to do is to download the bankwire module to my local computer, rename it then compress the directory as with tar extension

After that i log in to prestashop adminisration panel, go to module tab then add new module. It worked fine, my new renamed module was uploaded successfuly

But then, the odd came as my new bank wire module (i named it bankwire2) doesnt seem installed in the system,although i have checked that the module is in its place

Is there anybody could help me to solve this problem? I don't know what kind of other parameters i have to set up, it just seem not installed

• 8 months later...

I've attached copy of the bankwire module with the changes required so it can be installed alongside the original version. Just enter the first account details in the original module and the second account details in this one.

bankwirecopy.zip

• Like 1

I've attached copy of the bankwire module with the changes required so it can be installed alongside the original version. Just enter the first account details in the original module and the second account details in this one.

Will it work as a general BankWire module?
thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

does this bankwirecopy works with prestashop 1.6?

we wish to use  along with prestashop bank wire module?

we need to specify some bank account details for one group of clients and other bank details to another group.