[MODULE-V1.0] PSE LiveZilla

Version 1.0: First released version

Description:

This chat module allows you to create a live support service on your PrestaShop website. The messages posted on your site are sent to the LiveZilla application.

You need to download the free LiveZilla application on http://www.livezilla.net to use this module.

Features :
-Tested on: Internet Explorer 6.0, Firefox 2.0, Chrome 1.0, Safari 1.0 and up
-Support included: No
-Modify PrestaShop core database tables: No
-Modify PrestaShop core files: No
-License: Open Source OSL
-Languages: English, French
-PrestaShop compatibility: 1.0 and up
-Use external services: Yes

Installation:
-Unzip the archive in the /Modules folder of your site
-Install the module on the Modules page from the Back Office of PrestaShop

blockpselivezilla.zip

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone using this have IE throw up Security warnings during Https pages? I've tried throwing in $useSSL = true; in the module but it doesn't help. I think it is because it calls the Support Online/Offline images from another directory. Anyone worked around this yet?

NM - resolved.

Yeah thanks, I figured it out right after I wrote the post. Jumped the gun. Thanks for the response though. What about all the Cross-Scripting vulnerabilities in Livezilla?? Do you work on those or have any suggestions on how to fix them??

• 1 month later...

I know this is a old post.. but how do i position the chat window , right now its at the bottom left corner of the website.. i dont need the "TAGS" or "manufactures" boxes .. can i put it there ?? just anywhere except bottom left corner.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi

I just keep hitting a brick wall with this.

I have downloaded the software and used it to install the software on my server. I have checked everything and double checked the address.

Folder installed in root directory

I am getting 404 error.

Not Found

The requested URL /livezilla/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

And this on the "test server" button

Test started..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't connect to the LiveZilla Server. The target URI seems to be wrong.

Please check / validate the URI (Server Profile)

Further information:
The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not to worry. Just spent most of the night seeing if I could get it working. I have managed to do it. I didnt change anything, just entered the same details and I guess I struck lucky. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi
I have installed the module and the livezilla files to the server.

in the module config it is asking for the Livezilla code. can anyone tell what it is or where to find it.

any help would be appreeciated.

Regards

Ken

Hi

in the module config it is asking for the Livezilla code. can anyone tell what it is or where to find it.

Regards

Ken

Run Livezilla Server Admin and next use option LinkGenerator/ScriptGenerator. Good luck (Sorry for my bad English)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi

Regards

Ken

Run Livezilla Server Admin and next use option LinkGenerator/ScriptGenerator. Good luck (Sorry for my bad English)

what logins i have to use??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi, anyone use this with PS v1.4.8.2? Appreciate if you can share your experience. Thank you!

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Green Living Concept Store (Singapore)

http://www.GreenPalStore.com

http://www.FB.com/thegreenpal

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Im a newbie so thx in advance for your patience with me. To install this do I drop the zip in modules folder via FTP and then unzip it? Because I did that but I dont see an option to unzip it on the server inside modules folder..screen shot: http://prntscr.com/2jwiyc

And once I do get this in the folder correctly ..how do I install it in back office of PS? I normally just upload the zip file locally to PS back office by adding the new module that way.

help is very much appreciated!

• 1 year later...