Velvetsky users

kostas34

Καλησπέρα στην ελληνική κοινότητα.

Οποιος έχει εγκαταστησει και χρησιμοποιει το δωραν theme velvetsky και μπορει να συνεισφερει, μπορει να γράφει...ξεκινάω με το δικο μου προβλημα:

Xρησιμοποιώ ps 1.4.3 ειμαι λιγο πριν το τελοσ του στησιματος και έχω προβλημα με το module newsletter δεν λειτουργει σωστα..βγαζει συνεχεια erro...ποιο συγκεκριμενα : (συνχωρεστε με για τα αγγλικά , αλλα για λογους συντομιας)

I am having a problem with BLOCKNEWSLETTER in velvet sky. If I type in an email address, I get the error: "E-mail address already registered", even if the address hasn't been registered. And the email address is added to the database. If I do this with several different email addresses - I get the same results.

If I go to a product page where the BLOCKNEWSLETTER has an UNSUBSCRIBE choice, and unsubscribe the email address, I am returned to the Home Page and the Newsletter Block has the errorL "E-mail address already not registered" - which is ok. But then all email addresses I try and register after that are also met with: "E-mail address already registered" error.

Ευχαριστω προκαταβολικα.