Filter all products

sokpet

Hello,

Could not find. Does anybody have ready solution to filter product after presing category tab (only on admin area of course)

The idea is to be able to search or filter among ALL products from all categories (not only for certain category)in admin area on the main category page and edit modify the desired item.

Do not propose to add all product to one category (that does not make sense.

Any idea or hint?

thanks

Hi sokpet,

I'm not completely sure of what you're looking for, but if you're asking what I think you're asking, you should check out this similar thread: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/124918-brand-model/

I've tested the module suggested at the very bottom of this thread, and hopefully that will provide you with the functionality you're looking for.

Please let me know if that works for you so that I can mark this topic as solved.

-Mike

Please let me know if that works for you so that I can mark this topic as solved.

-Mike

Hello Mike,

if I understand right this mod. is for filtering in front office. What I need is to search product in back end when you go to category tab. Not only products which are in certain category but from all existing products. Also showing complete list of products would be nice. So I do not have to go first to parent category > subcategory > subsubcategory and only then see the products (too many clicks before getting to the product itself, in my opinion)