Add 'inc. VAT' after prices

salty

Hi all,

Apologies if this is a repost; I did look around the forum for my problem but didn't find a clear solution.

I want to add 'TTC' after the prices of my products (the French version of 'inc. VAT'). Can't find an obvious option to enable this in the back office. Looked at product.tpl but I'm new to Smarty and haven't really spent any time with PHP so it's a bit unfamiliar.

Could anyone shed any light on the situation?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

Apologies if this is a repost; I did look around the forum for my problem but didn't find a clear solution.

I want to add 'TTC' after the prices of my products (the French version of 'inc. VAT'). Can't find an obvious option to enable this in the back office. Looked at product.tpl but I'm new to Smarty and haven't really spent any time with PHP so it's a bit unfamiliar.

Could anyone shed any light on the situation?

Thanks in advance.

Go to:

Tools - Translations - Front Office - Click on the French Flag. Then scroll down to the Product section and change the necessary wording.

Go to:

Tools - Translations - Front Office - Click on the French Flag. Then scroll down to the Product section and change the necessary wording.

Hi, thanks, but that's not really what I'm looking for - the translation for 'inc.VAT' is already there and correct, but it just doesn't appear in the shop next to the prices of each product. For example for each product at the moment I've just got a price like €250.89 rather than what I want which is €250.89 TTC

Go to:

Hi, thanks, but that's not really what I'm looking for - the translation for 'inc.VAT' is already there and correct, but it just doesn't appear in the shop next to the prices of each product. For example for each product at the moment I've just got a price like €250.89 rather than what I want which is €250.89 TTC

Am I right in saying your site currently says: €250.89 inc Tax, but you want it to say €250.89 TTC? If so, then it should be under the translations, somewhere. I had to change mine and I actually wanted nothing after the price, but couldn't work out what to do. I eventually added 'Free Delivery' instead. It did take me a while to find the right translation module/section though. I ended up changed every occurrence of Inc Tax to Free Delivery and it worked.

Sorry if the above doesn't make sense and/or doesn't help. It's all I can say though, based on my limited experience. Hopefully, someone will be along that can help you more.

No, currently I JUST have the price without ANYTHING after it (i.e. '€350').

But I want: '€350 TTC'.

So I don't think it's a translation problem but something else, but thanks for your advice anyway (:

• 2 weeks later...

[[sOLVED]]

Thanks for the help, have solved the problem myself finally by editing the neccessary code in product.tpl and product-list.tpl in the theme directory I created.

You should not have to modify any code for this. You should have gone to:

Payment->Taxes

Then:

Enable tax: yes

Display tax in cart: yes

• Like 1