Change cobobox to checkbox in the product display

mariem00

Hi all,

I would be gratful if you could help.

I'm trying to change the combobox in product.tpl into a checkbox for product attributes.

I replaced the code:

<select name="{$groupName}" id="group_{$id_attribute_group|intval}" onchange="javascript:findCombination();{if $colors|@count > 0}$('#wrapResetImages').show('slow');{/if};">
				{foreach from=$group.attributes key=id_attribute item=group_attribute}
					<option value="{$id_attribute|intval}"{if (isset($smarty.get.$groupName) && $smarty.get.$groupName|intval == $id_attribute) || $group.default == $id_attribute} selected="selected"{/if} title="{$group_attribute|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}">{$group_attribute|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</option>
				{/foreach}
			</select>

by this code:

<input  name="{$groupName}" id="group_{$id_attribute_group|intval}" onchange="javascript:findCombination();{if $colors|@count > 0}$('#wrapResetImages').show('slow');{/if};">

{foreach from=$group.attributes key=id_attribute item=group_attribute}
					<input type="checkbox" name="{$id_attribute|intval}"{if (isset($smarty.get.$groupName) && $smarty.get.$groupName|intval == $id_attribute) || $group.default == $id_attribute} selected="checked"{/if} title="{$group_attribute|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" value="{$id_attribute|intval}"{if (isset($smarty.get.$groupName) && $smarty.get.$groupName|intval == $id_attribute) || $group.default == $id_attribute} selected="checked"{/if} title="{$group_attribute|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}">{$group_attribute|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}<br>
				{/foreach}

It doesn't work, and I don't know what to change in the product.js script.

Thanks.

It won't work for you, as Prestashop does not allow the selection of more than one attribute from each group.

You could try to change it to a radio button, but if you need to allow for multiple selection from one group, have a look at this module http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/38061-module-attribute-wizard-customize-prestshop-attributes-control-the-group-and-item-order-add-group-images-descriptions-and-more/