[Solved] Moneybookers

I want to use Moneybookers module and have followed all the intructions but I only see Moneybookers in the module tab but not in the payment tab............what have i done wrong?

Hi Misa,

Can you confirm that the Moneybookers module has been installed AND configured? Just because you see it in the modules list doesn't mean it's automatically installed. And if it is already, it might be worth uninstalling and reinstalling to get it recognized, because we just ran it on our test site and got it to work that way.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Mike

I want to use Moneybookers module and have followed all the intructions but I only see Moneybookers in the module tab but not in the payment tab............what have i done wrong?

Hi Misa,

Can you confirm that the Moneybookers module has been installed AND configured? Just because you see it in the modules list doesn't mean it's automatically installed. And if it is already, it might be worth uninstalling and reinstalling to get it recognized, because we just ran it on our test site and got it to work that way.

Thanks,

Mike

It's installed and configured yes and everything is validated

Uninstalled it en installed it........now it shows up,

Thanks

Hi Misa,

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks

I'm glad I could help. Sometimes you'll get a module that's a little finicky. Think of it like jiggling the handle of the toilet or unplugging your router. Sometimes, the simplest fix can be the best one :P

-Mike

Hi Misa,

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks

I'm glad I could help. Sometimes you'll get a module that's a little finicky. Think of it like jiggling the handle of the toilet or unplugging your router. Sometimes, the simplest fix can be the best one :P

-Mike

I know what you mean yes.......ho can I set SOLVED now?