Error in theme computerstore

I have bought the theme computerstore from ezytrader.com and it is said to work in prestashop 1.1 and tested in multiple browsers. When I try it out it does not work properly though, the CMS-function in back office has not been updated to work in 1.1.

Can I fix this error myself or should I demand that the maker of the theme does it? (After all I have payed for it, and there are many nice and free themes that works fully in 1.1).

When I open the CMS-panel in backoffice I see some alternatives but I cant fill in any fields. Have never seen this error when using any other theme at the same installation. I've added a screenshot so you can see for your self. The same error goes for the "Meta-tags" under "Settings".

4796_HU9uKZ51ZNEX8iisUhqo_t

No, I have not altered any of these files. I believe the error comes from the theme being made for 1.0 and then not properly changed over to 1.1 since the linking in the CMS-texts are to the 1.0-version. Can you try the version I downloaded of the theme, in a fresh installation of 1.1? If you don't get the error then, maybe it's my installation that are wrong.

The picture you showed me is of the admin section.... nothing regarding this theme has altered the admin section.

I installed a fresh copy of prestashop (yes i really did because i had to double check another theme aswell), and just like i said before... it works... as it should, because no files in admin have been altered.

Something in your admin files is not right... i would try re-installing the prestashop