Need To Build Module

PsMax

Interesting :)

Do you need to send a form (e.g. product, quantity) or is it just a url to add a single pre-defined product to the cart? I assume that the customer is redirected to the Prestashop site on clicking the link/form submit?

Paul

Interesting :)

Do you need to send a form (e.g. product, quantity) or is it just a url to add a single pre-defined product to the cart? I assume that the customer is redirected to the Prestashop site on clicking the link/form submit?

Paul

send form with relevant product data to be add to prestashop and create new cart (if this is the first product in this session) and add the product to the cart.

at first the outer site will get the cart id so when adding product the plugin will have the right cart to use!!

To be honest if all you're doing is building a cart of products, then it would be better to do that on the external site, wouldn't it? You have to know the product_id on the external site already....

Once you have the external cart built, then you could write module code to accept this as a POST/GET to take the user to the Prestashop site for checkout.

The main problem would be if the customer built a cart on the external site, clicked to go to the shop to checkout but then added more products and returned to the external site - in that case they wouldn't see the products added by Prestashop on the external site.

I'm not 100% sure I understand what you're trying to achieve though!

Paul

To be honest if all you're doing is building a cart of products, then it would be better to do that on the external site, wouldn't it? You have to know the product_id on the external site already....

Once you have the external cart built, then you could write module code to accept this as a POST/GET to take the user to the Prestashop site for checkout.

The main problem would be if the customer built a cart on the external site, clicked to go to the shop to checkout but then added more products and returned to the external site - in that case they wouldn't see the products added by Prestashop on the external site.

I'm not 100% sure I understand what you're trying to achieve though!

Paul

it will be external cart but synchronize with the prestashop cart, do i need to add the product to prestashop so it can be in the cart?

i need to keep the cart if user leave the system befor checkout. when he return to the presta the cart is set and sync with the external cart.

thenk you