free addon - order recovery from shopping carts

shokinro

What is it Agile Order recoery?

1. This is free addon of AdminCarts.php that allow store owner to generate order from existing cart in just one easy click.

2. This modification will show a GUI on cart detail page that allow generate order from existing cart.

Compatible version

This addon works on all 1.3x and 1.4x PrestaShop

No core file change required

When you should use this added function?

Use case 1: If you want to create orders manually for your customer, you can use front office to signup and create cart, then go back office use function to generate order in just one click.

For example, phone order

use case 2: Because of system trouble (most scenario is payment system), customer placed the order and paid the order, but system was not able to create the order.

How to Install

1. Unzip downloaded package

2. Copy AgileCartsExt.php to following folder

YourStoreRoot/YourStoreAdmin/tabs/

3. Log in to you back office to change the "Carts" tab setting

A .for 1.3x: [Tools] - [Tabs], find "Carts" record and click edit icon.

for 1.4x: [Employees] - [Tabs], find "Shopping Carts" record and click edit icon.

B. change Class to from "AdminCarts" to "AgileCartsExt" and save it

that's it, you are all set.

Notes

1. If an order has been created from the cart, then you are not able to generate from this cart.

2. if there is not enough information, for example, no customer information, you will not able to generate order from the cart.

You can get this addon at http://addons-modules.com/

post-111278-0-10080700-1312343270_thumb.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

but the one

How to Install

for 1.4x: [Employees] - [Tabs], find "Shopping Carts" record and click edit icon. <-- i can't not find Shopping cart there

and did u see the video from youtube i post on my first topic?

for 1.4x: [Employees] - [Tabs], find "Shopping Carts" record and click edit icon. <-- i can't not find Shopping cart there

I checked all version of 1.4x, it is there.

I have used all my attachment quota, so I am not able to upload a screenshot.

and did u see the video from youtube i post on my first topic?

Can you share the link of you video?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey shokinro,

A mean and lean function. I had several non closed orders due to Paypal so finally I could convert them in a real order instead of manually adding them. I use PS 1.4.3.

Thanks for the work!

Roland

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning,

I installed on version 1.2.5.0 c7 and it gives me this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class AgileVirtualPayment in /home/..../html/admin/tabs/AgileCartsExt.php on line 79

Does it work for this version?

thanks a lot!

• 1 month later...

Hey shokinro. Will I be able to use your module to create an order for an existing customer, i.e. access that customer's account and then create order - or at least create order, and somehow connect the order with an existing customer ID?

Thanks in advance! BR Peter

Hey shokinro. Will I be able to use your module to create an order for an existing customer, i.e. access that customer's account and then create order - or at least create order, and somehow connect the order with an existing customer ID?

Thanks for your inquiry. The module is not that power that you can start from scratch. It only uses to create order from existing shopping cart. But you can create a shopping cart at front office, then change the customer ID of the shopping to another customer via database tool. then use this mod to create an order in just one click.

This method is useful for rarely happening orders. But it is not convenience if you have to use it frequently.

Note:

When you change the customer ID, you also need to copy the secure_key from the ps_customer record to replalce the same in ps_cart table. Otherwise, there will be fatal error.

• 3 weeks later...

the instructions is a little bit confusing. it should be here

A .for 1.3x: [Tools] tab - [Tabs] tab, find "Carts" record and click edit icon.

for 1.4x: [Employees] tab - [Tabs] tab, find "Carts" record and click edit icon.

B. Change Class to from "AdminCarts" to "AgileCartsExt" and save it

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nice modual. Would be nice update for this if it had a pull down with all payment moduals listed. And you had the ablity to select payment status. Paypal is hardcoded and so is payment selected.

I was able to edit both and change them to Google Checkout.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have copied AgileCartsExt.php to folder YourStoreRoot/YourStoreAdmin/tabs/ and logged in to my back office to change the "Carts" tab setting for 1.4x: [Employees] - [Tabs], find "Shopping Carts" record and click edit icon and B. changed Class to from "AdminCarts" to "AgileCartsExt".

But I am not able to recover the cart as I get this message:

This cart is not recoverable, because order already created.

Thanks for using our Free "Agile Cart Recovery".

I have copied AgileCartsExt.php to folder YourStoreRoot/YourStoreAdmin/tabs/ and logged in to my back office to change the "Carts" tab setting for 1.4x: [Employees] - [Tabs], find "Shopping Carts" record and click edit icon and B. changed Class to from "AdminCarts" to "AgileCartsExt".

But I am not able to recover the cart as I get this message:

This cart is not recoverable, because order already created.

Thanks for using our Free "Agile Cart Recovery".

This message is normal. It's not a bug. I get it maybe 8/10 times when I try to use it.

Prestashop has a bug (in 1.3.1, and maybe future releases) where people place an order and it "disappears", in this situation the system considers this a complete order (and payment will have been processed successfully 100% of the time based on experience so don't worry) and therefore the recovery tool will display the error you mentioned. This tool cannot be used to fix these orders. What I do in this situation is I recreate the order using my own user account and select "bank wire" as the payment type.

Then I go into the database and update the id_customer field in ps_orders (you can find the customer id from ps_customers), and I also change the "payment" and "module" fields to reflect what they actually used (e.g. paypal).

I then redownload the invoice which will now contain the new information and resend it to the customer with an apology like "there was a problem with the system but your payment has been successfully received and I've attached your invoice, sorry for any confusion / inconvenience etc".

It's annoying but it only happens maybe one out of every 500 orders so I don't mind manually fixing it like this.

So as I said this module works, but not to fix this particular problem.

Edited by noesac (see edit history)

This tool cannot be used to fix these orders.

Noesac - I'm a little bit confused as shokinro writes:

use case 2: Because of system trouble (most scenario is payment system), customer placed the order and paid the order, but system was not able to create the order.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/122538-free-addon-order-recovery-from-shopping-carts/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I'm having a trouble recovering an order because it is kind of there but not there. Could you kindly clarify what you meant by:

"I recreate the order using my own user account and select "bank wire" as the payment type"?

This message is normal. It's not a bug. I get it maybe 8/10 times when I try to use it.

Prestashop has a bug (in 1.3.1, and maybe future releases) where people place an order and it "disappears", in this situation the system considers this a complete order (and payment will have been processed successfully 100% of the time based on experience so don't worry) and therefore the recovery tool will display the error you mentioned. This tool cannot be used to fix these orders. What I do in this situation is I recreate the order using my own user account and select "bank wire" as the payment type.

Then I go into the database and update the id_customer field in ps_orders (you can find the customer id from ps_customers), and I also change the "payment" and "module" fields to reflect what they actually used (e.g. paypal).

I then redownload the invoice which will now contain the new information and resend it to the customer with an apology like "there was a problem with the system but your payment has been successfully received and I've attached your invoice, sorry for any confusion / inconvenience etc".

It's annoying but it only happens maybe one out of every 500 orders so I don't mind manually fixing it like this.

So as I said this module works, but not to fix this particular problem.

Hi, I'm having a trouble recovering an order because it is kind of there but not there. Could you kindly clarify what you meant by:

"I recreate the order using my own user account and select "bank wire" as the payment type"?

What I mean is recreate the order as if you were a customer on your website. Order the same product, same quantity, same colours. Then enter in all the customer's details EXCEPT their email address.

Then when you check out, obviously you don't want to pay for it so select "bank wire".

• 1 month later...

What is it Agile Order recoery?

1. This is free addon of AdminCarts.php that allow store owner to generate order from existing cart in just one easy click.

2. This modification will show a GUI on cart detail page that allow generate order from existing cart.

Compatible version

This addon works on all 1.3x and 1.4x PrestaShop

No core file change required

When you should use this added function?

Use case 1: If you want to create orders manually for your customer, you can use front office to signup and create cart, then go back office use function to generate order in just one click.

For example, phone order

How to Install

for 1.4x: [Employees] - [Tabs], find "Shopping Carts" record and click edit icon.

that's it, you are all set.

Notes

1. If an order has been created from the cart, then you are not able to generate from this cart.

2. if there is not enough information, for example, no customer information, you will not able to generate order from the cart.

You can get this addon at http://addons-modules.com/

You cant checkout with this free module as your cart has no checkout option for 0 valued products .

hey I cannot download the module from the website. Free orders cannot be placed on your site, is this intentional or by mistake???! can you help pls I need this

Sorry guys, by store just upgraded from 1.4x to 1.5.

There is some issue there, I will fix them as soon as possible.

For anyone need this module, please send email to support@addons-modules.com, we will send you the module directly by email.

thanks for using our modules.

P.S.

This forum clear topic/thread subscribers/followers, I have been removed from some of my threads a few time, do not know why.

That's why I am not able to receive the messages.

Just to give an update.

The issue "not able to download free module" is fixed. Now you are able to download them now.

But please use a working email address, otherwise you will not be bale to receive the email to log in to your account.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I visit https://addons-modules.com I try to search for "Agile Order Recovery", but it looks that isn't available anymore?

I use 1.7.5 version of prestashop.

It was only for old version of PrestaShop, it not available for 1.7. Higher version of PrestaShop can create orders from shopping cart directly.

In 1.7.5 I can't find any option to select a cart and make it an order.

In shopping carts page, if you select an abandoned cart, you can't make it an order to an existing or new customer. Even when you adding a new order, there isn't any option to select an abandoned cart.

If you know a way that Prestashop create order from shopping cart directly, please share it, I can't find it. Thank you

• 9 months later...
On 5/16/2019 at 6:40 PM, lordshop said:

I visit https://addons-modules.com I try to search for "Agile Order Recovery", but it looks that isn't available anymore?

I use 1.7.5 version of prestashop.

That page for a download has long been deleted. That script is for outdated versions of PrestaShop: 1.3, 1.4. But if someone still needs it, I posted the download link on the page of my also free module Order Editor 2.0.

On 5/20/2019 at 7:32 PM, lordshop said:

In 1.7.5 I can't find any option to select a cart and make it an order.

In shopping carts page, if you select an abandoned cart, you can't make it an order to an existing or new customer. Even when you adding a new order, there isn't any option to select an abandoned cart.

If you know a way that Prestashop create order from shopping cart directly, please share it, I can't find it. Thank you

@lordshop The feature is available in PS 1.7! I have checked it in PS 1.7.6.3 and also in PS 1.7.5.1. I recorded a video instruction:

Скачать видео
Скачать видео

Edited by zapalm
A small clarification. (see edit history)