Shop futureled.net is fully operational but non converting, HELP

lmattys

Our shop gets visitors who fill carts but they do not buy anything. Sometimes it is only one product but very often all products of the main page are chosen. Is it possible that this is done by webcrawlers or is there something wrong with the shop? We have tested all payment options and bought products without having any problems. If the problem is webcrawlers then what can we do about it? If it is something else then every advice is welcome. Please, if possible, test all functionality of the shop including leaving comments.We want to start adwords campaigns for the shop but when something appears to be wrong it will be a waste of money. Thanks already for the help. The shop address is www.futureled.net

Hello,

Your website is loading pretty slow. You are using the default theme which is pretty ugly. More then that most of the links on the information block (right side) are linking to blank pages (about us, Wat is lumen?, Legal Notice, Terms, etc) If this is a live website with visitors you should edit this, because it does not look professional at all. Put in your customers shoes. Would you buy something from your website? :)

Hello,

Your website is loading pretty slow. You are using the default theme which is pretty ugly. More then that most of the links on the information block (right side) are linking to blank pages (about us, Wat is lumen?, Legal Notice, Terms, etc) If this is a live website with visitors you should edit this, because it does not look professional at all. Put in your customers shoes. Would you buy something from your website? :)

Hi,

Thank you for your fast reaction.

I don't know what webbrowser you are using but in ie and firefox all links are working properly. The focus of the shop was to create a clean, easy to navigate shop and to add a variety of products. The number of categories has te be expanded. I am aware that the standard template is not wow but it will serve its purpose for now and will be changed in the near future.

Our shop gets visitors who fill carts but they do not buy anything. Sometimes it is only one product but very often all products of the main page are chosen. Is it possible that this is done by webcrawlers or is there something wrong with the shop? We have tested all payment options and bought products without having any problems. If the problem is webcrawlers then what can we do about it? If it is something else then every advice is welcome. Please, if possible, test all functionality of the shop including leaving comments.We want to start adwords campaigns for the shop but when something appears to be wrong it will be a waste of money. Thanks already for the help. The shop address is www.futureled.net

Hey guys already 60 views but only one reply???

This is serious, I am not using this forum to advertise the shop I want comment from real people so please, register (you may opt out after one day if you like), test all options including the cart and let me know what is hapening. I already know the design has to be improved but I want to find out why no one is buying anything. Is it product presentation, pricing, let's hear something. Isn't this what the forum is all about?