First PrestaShop Store

GSherwin

Looked a bit at your site. Your template is quite nice i must say !. Doesnt look like a typical prestashop site.

What i noticed was long loading times, especially the first time. The contact page took 10-20 sec. After the 2nd time it decreased to 3-5 sec. Adding products was the same thing. too slow on first load. After the second load it became a little faster.

Are you sure you have turned your caching on and Force compile off ? Otherwise try to speed it up a bit.

I am based in Amsterdam. That could explain the loading times.

ys

This is my first attempt at a PrestaShop Store. Still working out some issues. Take a look and provide feedback. www.Plans4Sale.com

Thanks!

Nice template indeed, did you do this yourself?

I am in the Netherlands to but nothing wrong with the speed here.

Adding some more products would be good and why only using paypal? Moneybookers is also possible and offering a wide variety of payment methods. Also, when delivering to other countries outside the US then provide some more currencies and maybe different languages.

Remember that no shop is ever finished so keep developing.

This is my first attempt at a PrestaShop Store. Still working out some issues. Take a look and provide feedback. www.Plans4Sale.com

Thanks!

Nice template indeed, did you do this yourself?

I am in the Netherlands to but nothing wrong with the speed here.

Adding some more products would be good and why only using paypal? Moneybookers is also possible and offering a wide variety of payment methods. Also, when delivering to other countries outside the US then provide some more currencies and maybe different languages.

Remember that no shop is ever finished so keep developing.

I purchased the template and modified it to meet my needs.

I thought I was set up for MoneyBookers and PayPal.

Hi,

Just had a look at your store. Really great job, the template is very bright and engaging. I have just a few comments. Some of the product images are a bit blurry. Also you have not completed your about us page. Also you have the currency selection box at the top right hand corner. Do you need this as there is only one currency available?

Keep up the great work.

best regards,

Tim

I love the colors you are using, a few things I see are that when you select one of your categories you see "There are no products" go to this youtube video and it will tell you how to fix that

also in the categories you have numbers above the products such as 1 above table, 2 above chairs, might be better if you put small pics there