[SOLVED] Upload image failed at image 100

Hi all,

It is weird. Just installed perstashop 1.4.3 and started uploading my products into the shop. I have done all most 20 products but suddenly I got an error when try to upload images. The error message is like this:

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/home/hotlinge/public_html/img/p/1/1/3/113.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hotlinge/public_html/images.inc.php on line 328

I am uploading the image to the shop, but why it is trying to open the image? of cause it doesn't exist!

All this just happened half hour ago. Before that, all were good.

Could someone help please?

Thanks

Ok. I just found out last image i have successfully uploaded on my shop was 99.jpg. Sure the uploading image failed at image 100. So I believe it is a bug. prestashop 1.4.3 doesn't allow to have more 99 product images uploaded. If it doesn't so, it is useless...

Can any shop has less than 100 products images?

I have not test the same scenario, based on the information you provided I guess it is a bug.

you can check if it is already reported in bug tracker, if it is not there you can report it.

the latest version 1.4.4 is just released, you can also check if it is fixed in this version.

Have everyone has just installed 1.4.3 and have uploaded more than 99 product images yet? Do you have the same issue?

I think the issue was cased by this:

If the image number is 100, the path for the 100.jpg will be your_shop/img/p/1/1/0/100.jpg, however, the path was not created. I have checked my path, after "p" folder, it only has 2 leaves that is /1/1/ that's all.

Could anyone help to fit the bug? I couldn't wait for the bug to be fixed by Prestashop, it will take ages. thank you so much!

I just tried to reproduce the problem you mentioned.

I did get an error one it reached 100 images.

but just one time error, when tried it again, it created the images without problem.

I guess the first time error is because the folder is not ready yet, after that, it works fine.

post-111278-0-92075200-1312150743_thumb.png

I just tried to reproduce the problem you mentioned.

I did get an error one it reached 100 images.

but just one time error, when tried it again, it created the images without problem.

I guess the first time error is because the folder is not ready yet, after that, it works fine.

Thank you very much for trying that. It is weird and I am having errors for uploading any images after uploading total 99 images. weird!

Could anyone help please? thanks!

have you tried to create the folder manually then redo the upload to see if it works?

I still think it could be some issue the permission of folders.

And are you using Windows platform or Linux? is there any folder path depth problem?

have you tried to create the folder manually then redo the upload to see if it works?

I still think it could be some issue the permission of folders.

And are you using Windows platform or Linux? is there any folder path depth problem?

Thanks. Yes, you are right. It's a permission issue. The folders were not rithtable. changed thier permission and it works. thank you!