swedish electronics store

What do you think of my stores that i have put up. The first one is an electronics store and the second one is all about webdesign etc.. Store 1:Trendic.cc. Store 2: Pumpar.nu

I have modified the stores a bit and you can look around and tell me if you like what you see or if there is any problem...

//Daniel

Hi,

The first one looks pretty standard, nothing really special, but ok it loks clean and simple.

What do you think of my stores that i have put up. The first one is an electronics store and the second one is all about webdesign etc.. Store 1:Trendic.cc. Store 2: Pumpar.nu

I have modified the stores a bit and you can look around and tell me if you like what you see or if there is any problem...

//Daniel

Store 1 looks ok but I would suggest changing the color scheme a bit to match with the header.

Store 2 webdesign is international so why not adding some more languages or a translator button?

• 1 month later...

Ok i have now upgraded my store to the newest version of prestashop and i am playing around with the standard theme and this is the result so far. Trendic.cc I have listened to every tip and i've made my self a new header:-). I am not done with the store yet because i am gonna to re-design it a little bit more..

To imattys: Yes i know that webdesign is international and i'm gonna translate my newest webdesign site when i get the time to design it:-)...

//Daniel