TryTwo

Latest Orlique Order Manager Problems

Just wondering if anyone else has been having issues with the latest version of the Orlique order manager?

My host moved my server which caused a few issues. I got those all sorted but the Orlique Order Manager mod wasn't showing properly (only half the page appeared). I uninstalled, completely deleted it, downloaded the latest version and installed that. However every time I filter orders now, I get an 'Invalid Security Token' message and I can't do anything.

I ended up uninstalling and reuploading the original version I downloaded (only like a month ago I got that one), and everything works fine again. So it's something with the latest version that is causing problems.

I liked the idea of sending out an email when ever I adjusted someone's order, so would really like to use the latest version, but I can't as it keeps breaking my site.

Anyone else had any problems?

Just working fine here, only found a small date bug..

Hi,

ibought the module and i install it in my 1.4.8.2 version, but i have some problems:

- if i try to creat a new order, this order don't appear in BO list coz he don't have a status in ps_order_history and after clicking save button the module don't redirect me to new order page.

- If I click again on the Save button, the product stock change again in every click

knowing that I did the update my version 1.4.8.2 from version 1.2.5 so I guess my problem come from here.

thanks for your help