PS 1.4 Display Product Location on product page

Mats,

Thanks for the help. Here is the full code for that.

<p id="product_location" {if isset($groups) OR !$product->location}style="display: none;"{/if}><label for="product_location">{l s='Location :'} </label><span class="editable">{$product->location|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</span></p>

I don't know if the location # can be searchable, but i will check it and let you guy know.

Also, is there anyway, i can do search location # for backend on the search box.

It looks like you need to edit the /* Product research */ section of admin/tabs/AdminSearch.php on line 116 (in PrestaShop v1.4.4). Try changing:

'name' => array('title' => $this->l('Name')),

to:

'name' => array('title' => $this->l('Name')),
'location' => array('title' => $this->l('Location')),

Looks like I was looking in the wrong area. Try this instead. Override the searchByName function of classes/Product.php and change:

WHERE pl.`name` LIKE \'%'.pSQL($query).'%\' OR p.`reference` LIKE \'%'.pSQL($query).'%\' OR p.`supplier_reference` LIKE \'%'.pSQL($query).'%\'

to:

WHERE pl.`name` LIKE \'%'.pSQL($query).'%\' OR p.`reference` LIKE \'%'.pSQL($query).'%\' OR p.`supplier_reference` LIKE \'%'.pSQL($query).'%\' OR p.`location` LIKE \'%'.pSQL($query).'%\' 

• 1 year later...