Is this possible?

Hello to all of you!As you can see i'm kind'a new around here and i'm working on a new site the only problem is that i work with joomla so made a joomla template and can't understand how can i make that the theme from prestashop would be similar or like the one from Joomla?To do the Joomla template I worked with Artisteer which can do a lot more templates and I was wondering if I cand make template for prestashop with the same one that i have made the Joomla one? :unsure:

Sure, it's possible. I've turned a WordPress theme into a PrestaShop theme before, but don't expect it to be easy. You must modify the default PrestaShop theme to look like the Joomla theme. You can use the Joomla theme's HTML and CSS as a guide, but you can't simply copy and paste HTML and CSS across to the PrestaShop theme and expect it to just work. You must be experienced with HTML and CSS.

The official Designer Guide is here. Maybe the video tutorials here will help you create a PrestaShop theme?

Sure, it's possible. I've turned a WordPress theme into a PrestaShop theme before, but don't expect it to be easy. You must modify the default PrestaShop theme to look like the Joomla theme. You can use the Joomla theme's HTML and CSS as a guide, but you can't simply copy and paste HTML and CSS across to the PrestaShop theme and expect it to just work. You must be experienced with HTML and CSS.

The official Designer Guide is here. Maybe the video tutorials here will help you create a PrestaShop theme?

thank you very much hope i'll manage to do it.Just one more question if I make a template with artisteer website or blog can I use it as prestashop template or I need also to change CSS & HTML?

I'm not sure what you mean by artisteer website or blog, but if you mean "Can I use an theme automatically generated by a website", the answer is "No". There is no easy way I'm aware of to easily create a PrestaShop theme or convert a theme into a PrestaShop theme. It must be done manually.

• 9 months later...