[Solved] Taken me a while to register

bob11

Question

I have been trying to register for a while on the site and getting nowhere. This is my 4th attempt / email address. User / password combos were fine. Activation was fine but still could not get on. I reset the password and could not get on with the new password on two of the accounts.

Setting up an account just there got me on but not sure if you had fixed something. I see that spammers are on the site and you have recently migrated the forum so not sure if this has something to do with it. Been a right pain to get on and ask a question.

Just thought I would let you know about the registration issues. Had tried to contact through the other contact methods but no reply on them either. So if your forum registration numbers are down then you know you have an issue to look into.

3 answers to this question

Hi bob11,

Indeed, yesterday there was a problem with the login process but it has been fixed.

"Had tried to contact through the other contact methods but no reply on them either."

Which other contact methods did you try ? Generally, we answer quite quickly.

Anyway, thanks to have alerted us.

Hi bob11,

Indeed, yesterday there was a problem with the login process but it has been fixed.

"Had tried to contact through the other contact methods but no reply on them either."

What other contact methods did you try ? Generally, we answer quite quickly.

Anyway, thanks to have alerted us.

I tried the contact link at the top of the forum page which is broken at the moment as the URL has a trailing } that it shouldn't. I also replied to the account activation email but figured that would go nowhere :)