[MODULE]Mass price update v2.1 - PS 1.2/1.6

This module allows you to update quantity or percentage, the prices of all products of a particular category. Can increase or decrease 

massp3.jpg
Tired of change product prices one by one when you manufacturer increase the prices?
Mass price Update Plus is your solution, because the module let you to update all products prices by categorie

Features[/size]:

• Apply price changes to products / combinations
  • Apply price increase, decrease or new value
  • Update product price selecting categories
  • Update product price selecting manufacturers
  • Update product combination price with attributes filter
  • Update prices based on price ranges
  • Multilingual

multilingual.png

• Multistore

multistore.png

link
http://catalogo-onli...prestashop.html
mass-price-update-prestashop.jpg

v1.8 - Compatible ps 1.5.1, added readme
v1.9 - compatible ps 1.6
v2.0 - Bootstrap + code rewrited
v2.1 - update price ranges

Full version now support product combinations
http://catalogo-onlinersi.net/en/prices-and-promotions/424-mass-price-update-plus.html

Video

masspricemysql.zip mysql version
massprice.zipv 2.1 Edited by shacker (see edit history)
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

It is better to make the upgrade price to the producer, as the prices if they change, it is not on all products in the category and only some of the manufacturer or distributor.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This module works fine in several PS 1.4.x versions that I have tested and is a valuable tool for Dutch shop owners who want to compensate prices after the tax increase that is effective as of today.

However, it doesn't seem to work in PS 1.5.0.17. When I use this module I do get a message that the settings have been updated but the prices do not change at all.

I downloaded this module some 2-3 weeks ago and my module version shows 1.3. I did noticed on your website that version 1.4 is the most recent one, but already saw that when I visited your website the first time to download the module.

So did you forgot to update the version number in the module config.xml? Or did you drop version 1.4 and went back to version 1.3? And does version 1.4 perhaps work in PS 1.5?

This module works fine in several PS 1.4.x versions that I have tested and is a valuable tool for Dutch shop owners who want to compensate prices after the tax increase that is effective as of today.

However, it doesn't seem to work in PS 1.5.0.17. When I use this module I do get a message that the settings have been updated but the prices do not change at all.

I downloaded this module some 2-3 weeks ago and my module version shows 1.3. I did noticed on your website that version 1.4 is the most recent one, but already saw that when I visited your website the first time to download the module.

So did you forgot to update the version number in the module config.xml? Or did you drop version 1.4 and went back to version 1.3? And does version 1.4 perhaps work in PS 1.5?

i corrected the error in the new version

this is the4 block cuber module, not the mass price update

you need to download the latest version from our site. I checked on ps 1.5.0 and 1.5.1 and works,

Hi Shacker,

Somehow, the download of your module seems to be running 1 version behind.

When I downloaded your module first, a couple of weeks ago, it was version 1.3 while your website said version 1.4

I just downloaded again and now it's version 1.4 while your website says 1.5.

I just checked in louis323 his BO, with his account details. And I don't see categories to select either.

Then, I created a new account and suddenly I see the categories in this module!

Since louis323 created a new account for Shacker, he is able to see the categories in the module config page.

I have no idea how this is possible. Very strange indeed.

But I would suggest to louis323 to use my account or create a new account and check again.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi shacker....you know i love this module, if is possible i have 2 request for you...

1.It's possible a category selection with checkbox?

2.It's possible a permanent price modification mode?

TY!!!

v1.6 - added ability to change from a static price (without + or -)

Hi shacker....you know i love this module, if is possible i have 2 request for you...

1.It's possible a category selection with checkbox?

2.It's possible a permanent price modification mode?

TY!!!

Done, but you can select with ctrl+clic, checkbox is not neccesary

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I must say the module works great in 1.4.9 thanks shacker for such a great module :) the only issue I am having that the product isn't showing reduced price when I make the price changes? Any idea how i can get this to work shacker?

cheers

Clayton

Edited by clayton29657 (see edit history)

Hello Shacker can you please tell me what this is or what it does: Select the categories you want to include in the Flash tab animation (ctrl+clic)

sorry, its a bad traduction.

this is to select the categories to update the price.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hola buenas tardes.

Yo tengo la versión de Prestashop 1.5.4.0, por lo que puede leer no es posible su utilización, verdad?

Ya que estoy intentando realizar la actualización, pero los productos no cambian su precios.

Me podrían indicar si fueran tan amables, si habría alguna actualización para ello.

Gracias.

Un saludo.

• 2 weeks later...

So, this module allows you to change the selling prices, is this based on cost price? for example does it allow you to sell at 20% on cost of item, and will then add VAT?

Also does this module allow you to mass update cost prices of items? Or can that be done by CSV

hi i have installed and tried this module mass price update but in the last version of prestashop seems working but when i go to see the products the haven't changed the price.

why?

thanks

my ver. is 1.5.4.1

ok just a question: the problem is that i would like this pro version will permit a decrement for example of 20% on finish price (vat included) what can i do? its complicately working on base price....is there the possibility to work on final price to increment or decrement?

ok just a question: the problem is that i would like this pro version will permit a decrement for example of 20% on finish price (vat included) what can i do? its complicately working on base price....is there the possibility to work on final price to increment or decrement?

prestashop only have base price in database to modify (or wholesale price). final price is calculated on base price and taxes

yes i have installed the free version.

but ok we have to modify the base price so its possible to calculate the percent of discount that will be equal like i will do this from final price?

I would like to set sell prices on product using a margin is there a way to use margins based on wholesale price.

for example I would like to be able to enter a price rule based on cost of product and customer type as illistrated in the table below

Cost_____group1______group2_______ group3 ______etc

$0-1.5____ 65% ________ 60% _________ 55%

1.5-7.5_____55__________50 ___________45

etc

also a rule on customer discounts that would limit the discounted price to a minimum margin

Edited by waynetruck (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have installed the module on prestashop 1.5.5 and it does not work, even if i FORCE COMPILATION. The versione of the module, on the store selected (http://catalogo-onlinersi.net/en/back-office-prestashop-modules/271-mass-price-update-prestashop.html) is version 1.3 in my tab MODULES but you are talking about V1.6. How can i get the latest version?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

Can you add to the module the option to change the status of the order possibility : Refuse orders / Accept orders / By default ???

Tks a lot ;)

• 1 month later...

v1.9 - compatible ps 1.6

I have installed the module on prestashop 1.5.5 and it does not work, even if i FORCE COMPILATION. The versione of the module, on the store selected (http://catalogo-onlinersi.net/en/back-office-prestashop-modules/271-mass-price-update-prestashop.html) is version 1.3 in my tab MODULES but you are talking about V1.6. How can i get the latest version?

the module dont update product with combinations

Hi,

Can you add to the module the option to change the status of the order possibility : Refuse orders / Accept orders / By default ???

Tks a lot ;)

its a module for price update, dont know what do you mean

v1.9 - compatible ps 1.6

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm using ver 1.9. Works like a charm! You save my day, mate!  :wub:

I found a minor problem though. The base price of the product that only has 1 combination can't be changed.

• 1 month later...

free version dnt support combinations

attached a version for databases with - in the name or dnt support mysqli

Yeah I've read it before install. What I mean is, the base price can't be changed if that product only has 1 combination.

# I put combination even though it's only 1 item for my particular purpose related to some function from another module.

# I was using your module to change all of the base price regardless of the combinations attached.

yes, dsnt matter if have 1 combination, the module change base price only, so must update base price, if dont update, must be something else

Yeah mate. Just wanna let you know the base price can't be updated if there's 1 combination in the particular product. It does work (change the base price) if the product has more than 1 combination. Could be a bug? I don't know. Anyway, thanks!  ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi and first of all thanks for the free plugin.

Anyway it return a query error while trying to update prices:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '-texshop' at line 1

Looks like it doesnt like the "-" in the database name that is "t-texshop".

I've of course downloaded and installed latest plugin version (2.1.0)

Any suggestion to fix this problem? Thank you

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I want to use this module to change price on 16 customer groups automatically with a table of coefficents (I use specific prices)

Sometimes I change these coefficents.

Your module can do that ?

If not, a development is it possible ?

• 7 months later...

Hi and first of all thanks for the free plugin.

Anyway it return a query error while trying to update prices:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '-texshop' at line 1

Looks like it doesnt like the "-" in the database name that is "t-texshop".

I've of course downloaded and installed latest plugin version (2.1.0)

Any suggestion to fix this problem? Thank you

this issue has been solved in next releases

Does it work on PS 1.6.0.14 ?

yes

Hi,

I want to use this module to change price on 16 customer groups automatically with a table of coefficents (I use specific prices)

Sometimes I change these coefficents.

Your module can do that ?

If not, a development is it possible ?

you can adapt the module, but dont change at the moment for customer groups

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This module allows you to update quantity or percentage, the prices of all products of a particular category. Can increase or decrease 

massp3.jpg

Tired of change product prices one by one when you manufacturer increase the prices?

Mass price Update Plus is your solution, because the module let you to update all products prices by categorie

Features[/size]:

• Multilingual

multilingual.png

• Multistore

multistore.png

link

v1.9 - compatible ps 1.6

http://catalogo-onlinersi.net/en/prices-and-promotions/424-mass-price-update-plus.html

Video

attachicon.gifmasspricemysql.zip mysql version

attachicon.gifmassprice.zipv 2.1

Will this work with PS 1.6.1.11? and above?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/25/2011 at 5:48 AM, shacker said:

massp3.jpg

Features[/size]:

• Multilingual

multilingual.png

• Multistore

multistore.png

link

v1.9 - compatible ps 1.6

Video

Will this work with PS 1.6.1.17 mutishop on ?

masspricemysql.zip mysql version
massprice.zipv 2.1

• 1 year later...

I think one important feature should be added to the addon. So after update, prices like for ex. 7,31 , 4,92 , or 3,11 look strange … people are used to prices like 6,99 , 6,50 , 6,45 and so on. I mean prices should be rounded. We should have possibility to set how the last digit in the price would be rounded, to 0, 5 or 9, and if the prices should be round upwards or downwards.  

• 2 months later...