shokinro

Module - Agile News Letters Editor/Management - A PrestaShop news letter/promotion mail tool

What is it?

============

Agile News Letter is a PrestaShop module that facilitate your PrestaShop news letter mailing functionality. It is good promotion tool that helps you promote your online business. You can design/manage your news letter/mail templates by online HTML editor. You can select news letter target from different data source such your PrestaShop customer database, news letter subscribers, or even CSV data upload. You can easily manage/editing your mailing list by editing/adding/delete the entries in the mail queue. Mail delivery log is also available.

Compatible PrestaShop version

===============================

This module compatible with PrestaShop 1.4x/1.5x

Features

=========

1. You are able to design your news letter/mail template by using online what see is what you get HTML editor.

2. You can manage (create/edit/delete/ your news letter/mail templates which are saved in your store, so that you can reuse any time in the future.

3. You can send a test email right away so preview the emails.

4. You can use following common keywords in your new letter/mail template at any where.

{firstname}

{lastname}

{email}

{shop_name}

{shop_url}

{shop_logo}

5. You can choose promotion target by choosing mail list from different data source.

Your store customer - All

Your store customer - News letter subscriber

Your store customer who has a purchase

All Active Sellers from Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module

PrestaShop news letter module subscriber

Upload a CSV data directly

5. Multiple language support of news letters/mail template. If you create the template for different language, the module will automatically choose correct language template based on customer's language information.

6. Mail Queue function - It is a list of promotion target mail list which you can access from Admnin tab

You edit the list by add/upload entries. You can add/modify the each entry.

You can confirm the mail delivery progress

7. There are two ways to choose on how you send the email

Web Page mode - You can start mail delivery by click "Send Mail" button manually. A new page will be started in new browser tab or popup window start send email. The page will be refreshed in specific time interval based on you configuration

Cron Job mode - You can configure a cron job at your web server to call the script so that you don't have keep your browser running. All email will be deliveryed automatically.

8. You have control on the how the mail is delivery by changing the "Number of email to send" each the DELIVERY script is run and how often (time interval) the DELIVERY to be run.

9. Mail log is available for you to confirm the mail delivery status, delivery date/time.

10. The module take considerations to reduce chance to be labeled/marked as spam/junk mail. so your promotion will be read by more targeted customers.

See live demo site here -

Live DEMO

You can request live demo access including back office admin access at module product page here

Buy the module at http://addons-modules.com

Update log

2011.07.24 - Version 1.0

See features above.

2011.10.31 - Version 1.1

* add new block What's new to list latest news letters, it could be hook on left or right column

* add new page to display all news letters hisotry sent from the store.

* add new page to display a selected news letters page, it is integrated into PrestaShop

about 3 features will increase your site contents and keep your site updated frequently, and attract search engine to index morre pages.

this will also will help increase your page SEO ranking.

* You will be able to specify the newsletter sender email address at Newletter manager module configuraton screen

* You will be able to specify the sender display name at Newsletter manager module configuraton screen.

2012.02.17 - Version 1.1.2

- Now you can choose send enewsletter to customers who have purchased specific one or more priducts

- Now module will detect email address duplications in the newlleter delivery list, and you can easily remove the duplications,

it will prevent customer from receiving duplicated newsletter emails.

2012.03.24 - Version 1.1.5

- Changed to save template in database in stead of hard disk.

- fixed an issue with HTTPS-enabled when send email by opoup window

2012.10.24 - Version 1.2.0

- Compatible with PrestaShop 1.5x

2013.01.14 - Version 1.2.1

- Integrated into Agile Multiple/vendor module, so that you are able to send newsletter to Sellers from agile multiple seller module.

Agile-News-Letter-006-Whats-new-block.png

Agile-News-Letter-005-newsletter-history-block.png

post-111278-0-07667600-1311480729_thumb.png

post-111278-0-77301000-1311480737_thumb.png

post-111278-0-79027000-1311480743_thumb.png

post-111278-0-32855300-1311480749_thumb.png

Edited by shokinro (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hello Shokinro,

What a wonderful module you made again.

The features are awesome and many to choose from.

I have always bad luck because i buy two months ago a newsletter module because a good one was not available that worked on PS 1.4, it was also more expensive with less features ( a simple newsletter module )

Wish you had made this one earlier as i would buy it right away instead off the one i buy then.

Support from you is always great and many customers will confirm that.

Many modules you buy from Prestastore has most off the time bad support cause they are developed a lot off times by authors that has no website and made just one module and earn money but never respond on a email.

So many can learn from you Shokinro.

The best thing is to buy from authors that are also post here in paid services section cause when i buy from them the support is always great.

Recommended authors for paid modules with great support are,

Shokinro

Shacker

Tomerg3

[PrestaModule] Steph

Rocky

Zelarg

Anyway Shokinro Congrats with you new awesome module.

Best regards,

ysco..

• Like 1

@ysco

Thank you very much for you comments.

Most of module I developed are based on my own needs or direct from customer request.

I am always trying my best to serve my customer better. thanks again for your comments.

• Like 1

Hi shokinro,

I am one of your fans. your module ar ereally greats. I just bought your product reviews module a few days ago, it was really great. I am going to buy this in a couple of days.

thanks and congrats!

sorry I seem missed your message. thanks for the great comments and for purchase my module.

A new version of news letter editor/manager module is released.

This release

========================

* add new block What's new to list latest news letters, it could be hook on left or right column

* add new page to display all news letters hisotry sent from the store.

* add new page to display a selected news letters page, it is integrated into PrestaShop

about 3 features will increase your site contents and keep your site updated frequently, and attract search engine to index morre pages.

this will also will help increase your page SEO ranking.

Agile-News-Letter-005-newsletter-history-block.png

Agile-News-Letter-006-Whats-new-block.png

Introduction

Agile News Letter is a PrestaShop module that facilitate your PrestaShop news letter mailing functionality. It is good promotion tool that helps you promote your online business. You can design/manage your news letter/mail templates by online HTML editor. You can select news letter target from different data source such your PrestaShop customer database, news letter subscribers, or even CSV data upload. You can easily manage/editing your mailing list by editing/adding/delete the entries in the mail queue. Mail delivery log is also available.

The module is updated today with following new features

- Now you can choose send enewsletter to customers who have purchased specific one or more priducts

- Now module will detect email address duplications in the newlleter delivery list, and you can easily remove the duplications,

it will prevent customer from receiving duplicated newsletter emails.

this is a great module. everything works great. but I have one issue when I try to send emails.

Bad request

Your browser sent a request that is server could not understand.

Reason: You're speaking plaing HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.

Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.

thanks for using Agile Newsletter management and delivery module.

There was a minor bug with HTTS enabled when you send email through browse mode.

The bug has been fixed in later version. You need to upgrade to latest version to fix the problem. Please PM me your order # and email address and I will send you the latest version.

Maby I didn't understand the features of this module, but this is what I need: a newsletter generator. I want to create a newsletter template in prestashop, automaticly choose and add the products i want to promote and copy paste the code into my email marketing service. Can this module satisfy my needs?

Hi Pika,

Thanks for your inquiry on Agile PrestaShop Newsletter management module.

Maby I didn't understand the features of this module, but this is what I need: a newsletter generator. I want to create a newsletter template in prestashop, automaticly choose and add the products i want to promote and copy paste the code into my email marketing service. Can this module satisfy my needs?

Yes, you can create newsletter using a what you see is what you get rich text editor (HTML).

You can save/edit your newsletter and you are able to choose target customer to send the promotion email from back office admin Mail Queue tab. You can choose from customer purchased specific product or products.

You can also choose other customer.

I think this module will meet your requirements. Let me know if you have further questions

The module is now integrated Agile Multiple Seller/vendor module.

You are bale to send newsletters to all active sellers from Agile Multiple Seller/vendor module.