Setting additional shipping fee for International buyer

Good morning everyone!

I am in Australia and the shipping fee will be much cheap if shipping to Australia than any countries out of Australia. my shop version is 1.4.3.

What I am trying to do is that adding extra cost per item if the buyer from overseas. I tried to use the additional shipping cost to add the extra but it applies to Australia buyers as well. My question is, how can I setup a extra cost per item for oversea buyers only? Is it possible to do so in v1.4.3?

If I could not solve this problem, I have to limited buyers from Australia only and I don't want to do this way. Please help!

Thanks a lots.

Just add a new carrier in shipping for other zones (Europe, Asia, America etc.) and enter a different shipping cost for each one. That way when a new customer purchases an item the appropriate carrier & cost will be used depending on the delivery address they enter.

thank you very much dazzaz, sound a good idea and i will try this way. By the way, I have a new issue I've just found it out. When I tested my shop by checkout, I got "There are no carriers available that deliver to this address."

I have post the issue at http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/120918-there-are-no-carriers-available-that-deliver-to-this-address/

Please have a look for more details. thank you so much!