OpenERP or openbravo

• 4 months later...

Hello,

Sorry for my poor english.

I'm trying to connect prestashop database with Openbravo POS database, I think it's not impossible but it's not very easy because I'm an amateur and I think it's easier when you know perfectly Mysql language.
I 'll tell you more if I have a result bad or good

• 8 months later...
Hello,

Sorry for my poor english.

I'm trying to connect prestashop database with Openbravo POS database, I think it's not impossible but it's not very easy because I'm an amateur and I think it's easier when you know perfectly Mysql language.
I 'll tell you more if I have a result bad or good

If you want POS, check out kassanova.org, the module for prestashop should be released soon.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

We are developing a connector for openerp and prestshop. Its in alpha stage right now

Check out https://launchpad.net/openerp-prestashop-sync
for more detail.

Is this still actual ? Does somebody still connected presta 1.4.X to openerp with full sync possibilieites products, customers, categories, orders in both ways, i.e. from and to openErp?

Is there any description how to install this connector ?

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I think we are millions of developers interested in this (OpenERP or OpenBravo connection), but they are still too "beta state" for production. We´ve only tried to implement OpenERP - Prestashop connection, without success (endless errors & no support)

Hoping this goes "mature"

• 9 months later...