federicog

How to create multilingual module?

I think it's answered in the FAQ, but I don't speak french. Could anybody explain me how to create a multilingual module?

Well, I figured it out.

In case anyone is having the same question: just use $this->l('text') whenever you want to insert some text in your module. Once you're done go to Tools > Translations > Modules and save the translations for your module (it will be automatically added to the list).

Hi,

I want to ask how to write module multi-lingual in BO like Customer Referral Program v1.5

post-16277-0-63625100-1342599073_thumb.jpg

Edited by BÁ TƯỜNG (see edit history)

Dear elpatron,

May be you not understand my question. I want to know how can I edit or write new module for multi-lingual in BO (will display the flags beside each box in BO). TKS

Dear elpatron,

May be you not understand my question. I want to know how can I edit or write new module for multi-lingual in BO (will display the flags beside each box in BO). TKS

If you could post a screen capture of what you mean, that would be very helpful in understanding your problem.

The bo module/front office etc. flags for translations are from native PrestaShop and represent the languages that you have enabled/loaded.