[SOLVED] There is 1 error : lastname is required.

There is 1 error :
lastname is required.

I register an account before and it did not have this problem. But recently, when my customer register it and it show this problem.

Please help me thanks.

This is my website www.ianmagic.com please try register it and check the problem.

• 2 months later...

There is 1 error :lastname is required

I am new on PrestaShop my presta website was working fine suddenly stop working to register new customer I have been reading and post to forum non of them help me. My website is www.investide.co.za I get problem when I register new customer I get the following Error "There is 1 error :lastname is required." Please help

I have solved my problem by commenting {elseif $field_name eq "lastname"} on the "Your address" authentication.tpl it was not displaying on the front-end Thank you for help

/* {elseif $field_name eq "lastname"} */

<p class="required text">

<label for="lastname">{l s='Last name'}</label>

<input type="text" class="text" id="lastname" name="lastname" value="{if isset($smarty.post.lastname)}{$smarty.post.lastname}{/if}" />

<sup>*</sup>

</p>

• 2 months later...

am getting the same error

There is 1 error :

1. lastname is required.

and i checked the

<p class="required text">

<label for="lastname">{l s='Last name'}</label>

<input type="text" id="lastname" name="lastname" onblur="$('#customer_lastname').val($(this).val());" value="{if isset($smarty.post.lastname)}{$smarty.post.lastname}{/if}">

<input type="hidden" id="customer_lastname" name="customer_lastname" value="{if isset($smarty.post.lastname)}{$smarty.post.lastname}{/if}">

<sup>*</sup>

seems, to be there did anyone have and other suggestions.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...