Creating multiple category, subcategory and product at once

pierrot10

Dear,

I have friend who would like to crate a picture shop.

Is there a way to simplify the creation of the shop.
For exemple, I create a .scv file containing my category, subgategory, attribut and group, and then importing it the the DB?

I am aso looking for a solution to manage the access to the categoies and sub-categories and, a way to make shop private. It mean, no body can see the shop excepted if it is authentified. Then , following it permission, he can see some category and upload HD, MD or LD image.

Is there module which can help me or it a complexe development?

Cheers and thnak

Is there a way to simplify the creation of the shop.
For exemple, I create a .scv file containing my category, subgategory, attribut and group, and then importing it the the DB?

Yes, PrestaShop provide a import function, it should be bale to do as you requested.
you can access the function from back office - tools -import tab

I am aso looking for a solution to manage the access to the categoies and sub-categories and, a way to make shop private. It mean, no body can see the shop excepted if it is authentified. Then , following it permission, he can see some category and upload HD, MD or LD image.

I think you can set access control at category level by use customer groups.
for different category, only a allow specific groups to access.

check the bottom of back office category editing page you will see it.

Hi pierrot10,

I think I just created a video that will help you set up secured content on your PrestaShop store. You can watch my tutorial at http://www.prestatraining.com/display-categories-products-specific-groups/.

The training will teach you how to set up Groups, Categories, and Customers so that only certain types (Groups) of customers can access certain products. It seems like you basically want to set up a "Members Only" are. I think this is what you are looking for, correct?