SagePay module post payment redirect error

richwmsp

Hi

I have purchased the official SagePay module and installed it on version 1.4.2.5 of prestashop. The payment part works fine but when the customer is redirected back to shop they are presented with a blank screen on .../modules/sagepay/validation.php?crypt=xxxxxxxx. Turning on display errors in config.inc.php shows the following message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getPageLink() on a non-object in .../classes/Tools.php on line 62

The customer receives the order confirmation and payment accepted e-mails and the order is updated to payment accepted in the backend system but it would be nice to get the proper order confirmation page displayed.

If anyone could offer me some pointers I would be grateful.

Cheers

Richard

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like the module was designed for an older version of PrestaShop, where $link was a global variable available without declaring it. Try adding the following to the validation.php file in the function that calls $link:

global $link;

Or add $link to any existing global variables.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm getting this issue too when trying to perform a test transaction

If it's the same issue I had I had to buy the presto chango module as the official one isn't compatible with 1.5 even though it was advertised that it was. Now it works like a charm! Prestashop have refunded me for the purchase now.

Thanks for the advice Soupyrik.

My client has set their sagepay account up to use the form method of processing payment, if they buy the presto chango module will that require them to use the server method with SagePay? If so do you know how to go about changing to this method?

Thanks for the advice Soupyrik.

My client has set their sagepay account up to use the form method of processing payment, if they buy the presto chango module will that require them to use the server method with SagePay? If so do you know how to go about changing to this method?

I'm pretty sure you can use server with Presto-Chango, best bet is to message them on the prestochango website and ask, they would be able to confirm. The people on the live chat are so helpful and will advise you in the right direction to take.