Product attributes in category list ?

Snade

Hello everyone,
I want to have product attributes shown in the category product list, so the users can choose attributes and buy products without entering product page( or just see that the product has attributes)

Is it possible to be done ? Can you just guide me a little from where to start ?

Maybe I have to copy some php from one controler to another, then make changes to the .tpl file as well??

Thank you very much in advance :)

Ok, I found a module that does exactly what I want - https://mypresta.eu/modules/front-office-features/product-list-attributes-combinations.html
I honestly don't find that price reasonable for such modification. Also I'm pretty sure that other prestashop users want to have that option implemented in their shops too.
I've tried couple of things, but nothing successfully. I'll appreciate any help, and when I find how to make this I'll post the solution here.

I'm after the same thing.. Still deciding whether to spend the $75USD on the module.. Bit pricey.
But I think it is essential if you sell products with attributes.
I think a lot of people would add to cart and not realise then get the default attribute and complain.

Let us know if you come across anything, but from what I've read it can be complex to implement.
You could always wait for a Presto-Changeo discount code. :)