[Solved] Add to cart = redirect to checkout

• 3 weeks later...

Go to the configuration page of the "Cart block" and change "Ajax cart" to "No". Also, go to the Preferences > Products tab and make sure "Re-direction after adding product to cart" is set to "cart summary".

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Go to the configuration page of the "Cart block" and change "Ajax cart" to "No". Also, go to the Preferences > Products tab and make sure "Re-direction after adding product to cart" is set to "cart summary".

Hi rocky, thanks for your tip. However, I could not understand the process you given: Go to the configuration page of the "Cart block" and change "Ajax cart" to "No". Is that means go to blockcart.tpl file and find ajax cart and set it to "No". :/ Can you please help me out.. Thanks!

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/19/2020 at 6:09 AM, Rajehs Kumar said:

Can someone give solution for PS 1.7 

Go to ps_shoppingcart.js file inside your modules/ps_shoppingcart module directory (I would hardly advise to do it in your theme folder, theme/modules/ps_shoppingcart/ps_shoppingcart.js) and go to line

if (resp.modal) {
  showModal(resp.modal);
}

Where you want to change it to:

if (resp.modal) {
	window.location.replace(prestashop.urls.pages.cart+'?action=show'); 
}

This will solve the issue when the customer is logged in or not (guest and customer).

Remember to clear the cache in var/cache by deleting the cache folder, otherwise your changes might be unaffected.

Edited by ChineseNorris (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/17/2022 at 5:55 PM, Kami Solutions said:

Go to ps_shoppingcart.js file inside your modules/ps_shoppingcart module directory (I would hardly advise to do it in your theme folder, theme/modules/ps_shoppingcart/ps_shoppingcart.js) and go to line

if (resp.modal) {
  showModal(resp.modal);
}

Where you want to change it to:

if (resp.modal) {
	window.location.replace(prestashop.urls.pages.cart+'?action=show'); 
}

This will solve the issue when the customer is logged in or not (guest and customer).

Remember to clear the cache in var/cache by deleting the cache folder, otherwise your changes might be unaffected.

This solution worked for me, thanks! :)

It's important to activate ajax mode in Cart module configuration in order to work. (I was getting crazy because it didn't worked but just was because of this Lol)