ngalfas

Request - idea: Add product to CMS page / newsletter

I want to show products to CMS pages and also on newsletter and i am surprized as i see there is no such module

I mean, nobody wanted an easy way to insert a product (with thumbnail, title, short description) into a CMS page or newsletter ?

I think this is a good idea for a new module. Thinking of similar joomla addons, this could be template based. I mean, every "insert" HTML code could be based on little templates for showing the product.

----

in other words, the facebook send button to place the code into a cms page and not... facebook :)

Hi guys

I think you can do it with a little changes in tpl files of your template. you can add thumbnail, short desc, ... with help of homefeatured.tpl . you can copy the lines to your cms tpl file

Goodluck

Hi everybody,

I would like to know if someone have found a solution to have one or more products on specific cms pages... it would be a very interesting module !!!

Thank you for any answer ! :)

Hello all,

I need sitemap content on 404 page. How can i do this. kindly provide me some solutions on it. How can i call sitemap controller / data on 404 page (Page not found page).

Regards,

Kuldeep

Still no solution to showing products on cms pages??