bemcapaz

[MODULE][FREE] iLet Clean jQuery Carousel for Prestashop 1.4+ [upd 17/09]

I'm using this great module from about 3 month but i have a problem, when i update the carousel images, often i continue to see old images, and i need to update the page or empty the cache. There's not a way to force the display of the new images?

Because, i know this problem so i update the page with F5 or empty he chace, but my customer don't know this, and i want that when i change the images, it automatically shows the new one.

DARKF3D3, did you try using the "Empty Cache" mod found under the "Modules", "Administration" "Empty Cache". I think this is what you're looking for.

Hi KSteele, thanks for the help but i don't find the empty cache button, it should be in Modules >> Clean iLet jQuery Carousel page? I don't see it...

Thanks for the module. I used without problems in the shop with the 1.4 version and now that I upgraded to version 1.6.0.9. installed this module on localhost and it is working, but he is appearing on the payment pages and I wouldn't want to show up. Does anyone have any solution for it?

post-13746-0-13235900-1416429196_thumb.png

The version I'm using is the 1.1

Anyone to help?
Edited by roberta (see edit history)