Need Module(s) to Fix duplicates reported by Google Webmaster

agelessamber

Good morning

I have just recently setup a store using Prestashop version 1.4.3. It has taken me a while so I did start out using 1.4.0.17 and have done the upgrades when they came available. I have friendy URL activated.

So I submitted my site to google and yahoo etc and using Google Webmaster tools, which I am still learning to use, have found under HTML Suggestions that I am reported to having duplicates. Here is some information:

Meta description Pages
Duplicate meta descriptions 75
Long meta descriptions 0
Short meta descriptions 94

Title tag Pages
Missing title tags 0
Duplicate title tags 133
Long title tags 0
Short title tags 0
Non-informative title tags 1

Some examples here:

Pages with duplicate meta descriptions Pages

adult baltic amber raw unpolished healing bracelet honey
/st​ore​/ad​ult​-br​ace​let​s/1​23-​adu​lt-​bal​tic​-am​ber​-ra​w-u​npo​lis​hed​-he​ali​ng-​bra​cel​et-​hon​ey.​htm​l
/st​ore​/ba​lti​c-a​mbe​r-a​dul​t-b​rac​ele​ts/​123​-ad​ult​-ba​lti​c-a​mbe​r-r​aw-​unp​oli​she​d-h​eal​ing​-br​ace​let​-ho​ney​.ht​ml 2

adult baltic amber natural shaped healing bracelet cherry
/st​ore​/ad​ult​-br​ace​let​s/1​26-​adu​lt-​bal​tic​-am​ber​-na​tur​al-​sha​ped​-he​ali​ng-​bra​cel​et-​che​rry​.ht​ml
/st​ore​/ba​lti​c-a​mbe​r-a​dul​t-b​rac​ele​ts/​126​-ad​ult​-ba​lti​c-a​mbe​r-n​atu​ral​-sh​ape​d-h​eal​ing​-br​ace​let​-ch​err​y.h​tml 2

Our best sales
/st​ore​/be​st-​sal​es
/st​ore​/be​st-​sal​es?​n=1​0
/st​ore​/be​st-​sal​es?​n=2​0
/st​ore​/be​st-​sal​es?​p=2 4

Smart Mom Teething Bling® Pendants and Bangles
/st​ore​/3_​sma​rt-​mom​-te​eth​ing​-bl​ing​r
/st​ore​/3_​sma​rt-​mom​-te​eth​ing​-bl​ing​r?p​=4
/st​ore​/3_​sma​rt-​mom​-te​eth​ing​-bl​ing​r?p​=5 3

Nelsons Healthcare including Teetha, Arnicare, Spatone, Rescue Remedy, Rescue Night
/st​ore​/17​-ne​lso​ns
/st​ore​/17​-ne​lso​ns?​p=2 2

baroque baltic amber teething bracelet cognac screw clasp
/st​ore​/ba​lti​c-a​mbe​r-t​eet​hin​g-b​rac​ele​ts-​and​-an​kle​ts/​115​-ba​roq​ue-​bal​tic​-am​ber​-te​eth​ing​-br​ace​let​-co​gna​c-s​cre​w-c​las​p.h​tml
/st​ore​/te​eth​ing​-br​ace​let​s-a​nd-​ank​let​s/1​15-​bar​oqu​e-b​alt​ic-​amb​er-​tee​thi​ng-​bra​cel​et-​cog​nac​-sc​rew​-cl​asp​.ht​ml

And so on..

WHICH MODULES CAN FIX THIS PLEASE?

When I look at my position under the search queries I am showing from 75 to 360 under the different queries. How can I improve this. I have searched various keywords and some instances I go next next next and right through page 60 still not found. With some I can be seen on page 50 and 25.

Everyone wants to rank higher in search results, I would like to be on page one along with my main competitors but without paying for it. How can I improve my site with SEO to acheive this?

My store address is http://www.agelessamber.com/store'>http://www.agelessamber.com/store and (home page http://www.agelessamber.com - I used WebPlus X4 for this)

Any feedback gratefully received.

Many thanks
Chelle

PS I do not know how to copy a screen shot into a posting like I have seen in other posts so I apologise I just copies and paste! I am new to all of this.. thanks