A couple of words not understood

kyrre

Greetings all

I'm soon done with the complete Norwegian translation. There are a couple of words I need help with understanding.

"Scenes"
It's used in the Image section in the back end. What is the meaning of the word?

"Re-stock products"
I can't fint this term in the back end. Can someone please explain to me the meaning of it and how/when it's used?

"Invoice"
I know what it means. I just think it's the wrong word. In most online shops you do not send an invoice, you get the money by COD or from online payment. I think this word should be "Receipt" - a proof of purchase for the customer.

To use the Prestashop PDF Invoice as a payment note in Norway would require some work. The law says you have to have the VAT number on it, among a couple of other things. So I'm calling it "Receipt".

Thank you :)

"Invoice"
I know what it means. I just think it's the wrong word. In most online shops you do not send an invoice, you get the money by COD or from online payment. I think this word should be "Receipt" - a proof of purchase for the customer.

To use the Prestashop PDF Invoice as a payment note in Norway would require some work. The law says you have to have the VAT number on it, among a couple of other things. So I'm calling it "Receipt".

Thank you :)

Same problem here in Croatia.

"Re-stock products"
I can't fint this term in the back end. Can someone please explain to me the meaning of it and how/when it's used?

I found where to use this. It's on the order page and it's used to put products back in stock if it's deleted from the order.