Manufacturer ajax error: parsererror

• 1 month later...

I'd solved this problem.

If anybody need help, i modified the file admin/ajax.php

On file admin/ajax.php, there is a line:

$jsonArray[] = '{"optionValue": "'.$manufacturer['id_manufacturer'].'", "optionDisplay":

"'.htmlspecialchars($manufacturer['name']).'"}';

Could you replace it by:

$jsonArray[] = '{"optionValue": "'.$manufacturer['id_manufacturer'].'", "optionDisplay":

"'.htmlspecialchars(trim($manufacturer['name'])).'"}';

Special thanks to Maxence DE FLOTTE for his helping that he says to me the solution.

GRACIAS.

• Like 2

I have a fresh install of 1.4.4.1 and am receiving this error. I have made the above changes and still receiving the error. Am I missing something?

$jsonArray[] = '{"optionValue": "'.$manufacturer['id_manufacturer'].'", "optionDisplay": "'.htmlspecialchars(trim($manufacturer['name'])).'"}';

$jsonArray[] = '{"optionValue": "'.$supplier['id_supplier'].'", "optionDisplay": "'.htmlspecialchars(trim($supplier['name'])).'"}';

Sometimes it happens in the manufacturer and sometimes in the supplier. Any more suggestions?

Hi,

i have all the manufacturers list in admin pannel as well as in the database,but not able to display those. i see that

" if (Configuration::get('PS_DISPLAY_SUPPLIERS')) " is displaying " 0 " in MANUFACTURERCONTROLLER.PHP file.

And i also find that it got the link with function "get" in " configuration.php", and with the function " elseif (key_exists($key, self::$_CONF)) ".

can you please find it and tell me the solution.plz

• 2 weeks later...

Dear I've the same problem. My Pshop version is 1.4.4.0. I've solved the issue replacing the file ajax.php with the original file downloaded from Pshop website. It seems that, at to date, everithing is working.

The error happend on Manufacturer and on Supplier.

Regards

Marco

• 5 months later...

Hey guys

I got this error too, but it was because I removed all the suppliers and manufacturers.

Just add one back in for each and it shouldn't happen.

Cheers

Yes that was the problem. I deleted all suppliers and manufacturers in Admin and then received the ajax error: parsererror error in the products section. I put back at least one manufacture and supplier and the error went away. Thank goodness it was a simple fix. Thank you!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

hi,

i have the same problem but for my revolution Slider when i change the diplayhook the error show "ajax error!!! parsererror the solutions here if the same for my problem? pls help me. i need to fix this problem. thank you