[Solved] HELP! Text / Image order in Featured Products

MiguelRa

Hi Guys!
I want to place the Photo of the product before the Text in the HomeFeatured block in the Prestashop theme as illustrated in the two attached pics:

I have changed the order of this code segment in modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl so line 42 comes before line 40, but that hasn't done anything...

line 40  {$product.name|truncate:27:'...'|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}

line 41 {$product.description_short|strip_tags|truncate:130:'...'}

line 42 getImageLink($product.link_rewrite, $product.id_image, 'home')}" height="{$homeSize.height}" width="{$homeSize.width}" alt="{$product.name|escape:html:'UTF-8'}" />

Any suggestions / examples?

Thanks a lot

Miguel

48136_n8QwZRGARoA6KDciSatN_t

48135_kvb7P4pqWjUSq1AgKPfu_t

Ok kiddies, while I was waiting for an answer I found it myself. To change the order of the Product Name, Description and Photo you must move the snipperts in each line as follows:

line 42 {$product.name|truncate:27:'...'|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}

line 43  getImageLink($product.link_rewrite, $product.id_image, 'home')}" height="{$homeSize.height}" width="{$homeSize.width}" alt="{$product.name|escape:html:'UTF-8'}" /> 

line 44                       {$product.description_short|strip_tags|truncate:130:'...'}  

I am still wortking on the height of div.product_desc so I can cut a couple of lines off the height of the product box.

Also, somewhere along I lost the "Add to Cart" text in the grren buttons. The button still works, it just doesn't show the text. When I find where it went I'll share...

Hope it helps someone...

Bye

• 2 months later...